What exactly will I get in the closed beta?

I played the game last weekend, thought it was really good and I now want to support the game and donate for a beta key, however Im not exactly sure of what you get. How far into the game will it let you play? Is it the same as last weekend but perminent access? Sorry if this is a repost, had a look but couldn't find any other posts about it.

Thanks
A beta key will allow you permanent access to play anytime during the closed beta. You can play everything that is availablie in the game at this point. As far as how far into the game you can play, there are currently 2 Acts, but Act 3 is in the works.
Right now the game is exactly like last weekend open beta.

You can play teh first 2 acts in all difficulties and maelstrom of chaos after.
If GGG doesn't change their points to money ratio than I don't see any reason not to join. If it remains 10 points to 1 dollar than your basically getting a key for free. In fact I think I'm going to get a package now. I was waiting for the errors to blow over and I just got a huge raise at work. :)

However, my advice to you is not to go overboard with this game. There is only two acts, some of the bosses are really lame and a great deal of the normal mobs have no uniqueness. I've had fun with this game and I trust the company so I'm getting a pack anyway, but I'm not playing it every day, or sometimes week, until they finish the game a bit more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info