3.7.4d Patch Notes (Restartless)

"
akane750 wrote:
Because that's how Steam's verification system works. If it's that annoying - switch to standalone client and patch in a matter of seconds.

No, i dont want to switch. I want a solution. And dude its 2019, this "because its like that" is dead.
The only thing I can think of, why they wont fix the steam installer, is because Steam get a little profit every time we purcase points through steam. So GGG hope we will install their client, to get all the money we spend.
"
akane750 wrote:
Because that's how Steam's verification system works. If it's that annoying - switch to standalone client and patch in a matter of seconds.

That's how stupidity works. Steam has 20 thousand games and only 20 or so of them have this retarded patching process, the rest get updated like they are supposed to as if it's 2019.

[Removed by Support]
But there is a solution. Release an mtx that flips a bird to user for 2 hours while he waits for patch of exile to update, we know when it comes to mtx 'yes you always can'
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Aug 14, 2019, 11:48:16 AM
how/where exactly is said function(s) ?
"
vet0 wrote:
"
akane750 wrote:

No, i dont want to switch. I want a solution. And dude its 2019, this "because its like that" is dead.

First, I'm not your "dude". Second, "it's year XXXX" excuse is what's dead. And third, it's likely worth neither Valve's nor GGG's time and/or money to "solve" this issue, not to mention that Valve wouldn't care about "20 games", and GGG wouldn't care because they have the alternative (which, ironically, is the original method of access, with Steam being the actual alternative).
Great ill have to wait like 5 mins to install this voluminous patch.
"
akane750 wrote:

I guess the "problem" people has with switching to the normal client is that they can't track/see their precious amount of hours wasted here among other features* (?)

*I have no idea of steam features I know it tracks hours played but after that.. 0 idea.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Last edited by Xystre on Aug 15, 2019, 3:10:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info