Scamming getting out of hand

Yesterday I put into the trade message,that I sell mastermind 83+ for 100c (ready to click).
Little did these people knew, it was a well planned scam.. I gave the kill for free, didn't take a single currency.
I guess scamming is getting out of hand.
Last edited by gageris on Aug 13, 2019, 2:13:01 AM
Last bumped on Aug 14, 2019, 12:34:54 AM
Do none of you know what cringe means wtf lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Do none of you know what cringe means wtf lol

Trust me, we know.
I would say why, but I would probably get banned for 3 months.
"
gageris wrote:
Yesterday I put into the trade message,that I sell mastermind 83+ for 100c (ready to click).
Little did these people knew, it was a well planned scam.. I gave the kill for free, didn't take a single currency.
I guess scamming is getting out of hand.

By your example, yes? Because you're already confusing the term helping from scamming. Based on your statement, because the word "scamming" is much "in", you rather use that word to define helping other people just to get more attention.
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
Last edited by boyandroid on Aug 13, 2019, 10:14:49 PM
Hey there can message me here I want to scam you for your HH since I cannot obtain one / have not obtained one ever. Your are my last hope lemme scam you.
"
HollandRoden wrote:
Hey there can message me here I want to scam you for your HH since I cannot obtain one / have not obtained one ever. Your are my last hope lemme scam you.

Is that for me? I didn't expect to get HH either. It dropped on me from soloing 4-way timeless conflict, must be just my time to strike that luck. Just do good & karma will reward you.
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
"
boyandroid wrote:
"
HollandRoden wrote:

Is that for me? I didn't expect to get HH either. It dropped on me from soloing 4-way timeless conflict, must be just my time to strike that luck. Just do good & karma will reward you.

It applies to anyone who wants me to scam them. haha

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info