[3.7] Ice Crash Berserker ~5.8 mil Shaper DPS burst, ~5.6k HP

Intro

Hello and welcome to my first build. Skill of choice is Ice Crash, due to good balance between single target and clear speed. I am not the most skillful player so now and then deaths happen, but overall this build proved that it has solid survivability, with good clear speed and great couple of seconds of burst needed to finish most bosses. The only boss I really had problem doing was Uber Elder due to not knowing mechanics (First time I really got to end game). Any feedback is welcome! Cheers.

Pro's and Con's

+ Fairly cheap (spent around ~5ex excluding crafting a weapon, but you can get away with less)
+ Can do any content, I did it and I'm probably not a good player
+ Great burst damage
+ Solid clear
+ Spamming enduring cry every ~1.8 secs gives us good survivability and keeps our endurance charges up
+ Almost perma freeze (where you can freeze)
+ Fortify on melee hit
+ Leap slam with shockwave great for packs
+ Lowish HP but have couple of other defensive layers (Herald of Purity, Warcry and so on)

- Dependent on rage stacks
- Short burst of maximum damage output possible (But still good damage for clearing)
- Couldn't find room for Hatred
- ~5.5k HP
- Can't do reflect maps
- Need more uncapped resistance for elemental weakness maps

Playstyle

Spoiler
Leap slam into the pack doing damage with Shockwave, then do one, two ice crashes. Simple.
You spam Enduring Cry every ~2sec to keep our endurance charges and to recharge 25% of our HP and mana. Due to Battle Cry node, Using Warcries is Instant and dont stop any animation, so spam it as much as you can.
When doing something a little bit tougher like Legion or Betrayal, use vaal Molten Shell and place Ancestral Warchief, and you can place a banner which gives adrenaline for I think 2.5 secs and it gives a really nice boost.

Bossing is a little bit different. You plant a banner, and if its some boss like Minotaur where there are no sequences you use berserk and pop all flasks and you kill him very quickly.
For Uber Elder you want to keep your rage stacks, so no berserk until the end.
I keep Flesh and Stone in sand stance because it blinds the enemies which is really good and provides a nice defensive bonus.

Gear

Spoiler

Flasks

Spoiler

Skill Gems

Spoiler
Ice Crash - Concentrated Effect (Inc. AOE) - Hypothermia - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Ruthless - Fortify

CWDT - Vaal Molten Shell - Blood Rage - Frost Bomb

Herald of Purity - Herald of Ash - Flesh and Stone - Enlighten

Ancestral Warchief - Blind - Multiple Totems - Concentrated Effect - Berserk - Enduring cry

Leap Slam - Shockwave - Faster Attacks - War Banner

Pasive Tree and Ascedancy

Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/X1QnAGqk
Aspect of Carnage -> Crave the Slaughter -> Rite of Ruin -> War Bringer

Videos
Will add videos soon.
Last edited by Patofegzajl on Aug 12, 2019, 7:37:31 PM
Last bumped on Aug 12, 2019, 7:32:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type