Why is this game so unstable????

Why in the hell is this game blue screening so much it makes no sense. I can be doing nothing standing in my hideout or doing a map with 15 mods and I blue screen at least 3 x a day. Now today I buy a map ... wait 15 mins to get the trade accepted (an ongoing issue with the market and no way to communicate between players which is more bs) craft my map. It happens to be shaper influenced and it has Jun which is why I wanted to do the map to begin with. I dont know how to post videos if someone wants to help me I'd loooooooooove to share this with everyone. Its grainy it's on an angle its recording my TV from my phone but I'm more then sure you'll get the jist and see what I just experienced. I didnt record starting back up but my entire map is gone now and I didnt get to the point of doing the map which was Jun. So I ask why. Why in hell is this game so unstable it's a console theres no reason ... not one. I want this explained.
Last edited by BR0K3NxHAL0 on Aug 12, 2019, 12:56:45 PM
Last bumped on Aug 12, 2019, 3:57:07 PM
Copy pasting [Removed by Support] will do nothing if you want to report a problem, at least provide some information.
Last edited by Clint on Aug 12, 2019, 2:03:30 PM
Wait a second dude first I'm posting info about the whole incident besides posting every days bluescreen logs ... second I just said I dont know how to post video but I'd love to to show you. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Clint on Aug 12, 2019, 2:03:54 PM
Either come with a helpful response or stay off my thread. Nice to see you guys can edit my post but not address the problem. Smfh
Yeeea, it's an ongoing issue.. especially if you play necromancer, then that's just an endless blue screening nightmare from the moment you have minions till end game. Hopefully next patch has a miracle fix to all of these problems or I may move on, because it's just becoming a never ending joke.
"
BR0K3NxHAL0 wrote:
Wait a second dude first I'm posting info about the whole incident besides posting every days bluescreen logs ... second I just said I dont know how to post video but I'd love to to show you. [Removed by Support]

What kind of info do you provide exactly? Only thing you do is crying about how the game bluescreens and that you lost a map...

Gateway?
Build/Skills?
Map?
What mods are active?
Wired or wireless connection?

If you need advice on how to upload a video to youtube, maybe check there pretty sure there is an guide there.
Make sure you include a video of the crash when you submit it on PS4 - it takes on automatically whenever a crash happens. Very useful.

I, for example, know that my minion build was crashing because of the sheer number of minions on the screen and has swapped out of srs/Vaal skellies in favor of montreguls grasp Spectres to avoid crashes in monster dense areas.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info