Next One Week Race?

Not sure if this is the correct section.

One weekish races are what I look forward to the most. I particularly enjoyed the last one. Just wondering if there is any info of when the next one will be?

I don't believe there should be any worry of Reward Points inflation as the accumulation of points seems to be stacked in favour of the shorter sprint races. Don't get me wrong, I have absolutely no issue with the way the points are distributed. I'm not so much motivated by the points, more so by the fact that each one week feels like a the ladder "resets" of old times. A regular week long ladder reset just seems have an immense appeal to me and hopefully many others, not to mention an additional source of near-endless replay value.

Basically digging in the dark for any info of upcoming one week races or any plans of the sort.

Thanks!

Yeah, I personally have been looking out for a one week solo race, but haven't been able to find even the slightest mention of one.
"
EndOfEnds wrote:
Yeah, I personally have been looking out for a one week solo race, but haven't been able to find even the slightest mention of one.

Exactly! I have all the respect for the people who invest the time to perfect their 1-4 Hour racing techniques / strategies. But surely there should be at least a glimpse of love for those who prefer the longer runs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info