[3.10] Talamoe's 💪 Strength Stacking 💪 Blade Vortex Chieftain | 2400+ Str |

Hello, i just respecced into this build.
Can u check over my tree & gear please.

Going to buy a few more eff train.
and need a lv 4 enlight to use all 4 of my auras.

What would you go with first?
Last edited by RenQt on Jan 26, 2020, 1:35:16 PM
hi, lv 4 enlight is mandatory for 3 auras ?
Equip <Sinvicta's Mettle> axe as secondary weapon set, switch on it for first kill then increment counter.

1% increased Movement Speed per 20 Rampage Stacks
2% increased Damage per 20 Rampage Stacks

see Rampage tiers :
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Rampage
"
Le_Sans_Nom wrote:
hi, lv 4 enlight is mandatory for 3 auras ?

If you cant get lvl 4 (6ex), use lvl 3 and allocate sovereignty on amulett (6% reduced mana reserved)
Thx for the well written guide and nice build!
I am playing it since a few days now and i'm sitting at 10k Shield, which is apparently really low. I'm struggling to find better gear now unless i want to invest multiple exalts per item, which i don't have. Other than the mandatory items for the build i'm using these items:

Any suggestions which item is really bad and should be replaced? Please help :)
I switched to this build from HoA guardian, because I wanted more responsive gameplay with better clear speed. And it is amazing.

Tip for the super rich:

You can easily keep it on weapon swap but I still feel it is better against metamorphs than my shield (10% dmg and 2k es more).
I wanted to run this build, but decided against Doon Cuebiyari. Instead, I'm dual-wielding shaper/elder maces like these:

Spoiler

Just the first things out of my Awakener's Orb attempts, so definitely room for improvement here. The AoE is mainly for the explosions, but Blade Vortex does get to a decent size as well, even with conc effect.

Spoiler
Realistically, I could craft something like

Explode
Aoe
20% phys as fire
Multimod
crafted %fire damage
crafted fire to spells.

Just have to hit/anull 1 open prefix and 1 open suffix after awakener, clean prefixes, and with cannot roll attack mods I can almost guarantee phys to fire. Also guaranteed to recover the base if it whiffs, since I keep 3 suffixes and can clean the prefixes to retry.

Can also skip explode on the 2nd and only go AoE + t1 str into multimod or something. Loses about 15% dps compared to Doon Cuebiyari.

Only at 10k ES, but clear feels amazing. Doesn't chain like explode chest, but with all the AoE definitely clears quite a bit.
https://imgur.com/wdDc18h

And I can probably do a single-target weapon switch later. Cuebiyari + shield or something. Also have a HH for now, because I had one from my previous build. But that belt slot provides a ton of attributes and potentially %ES recover, courtesy of Awakener Orbs. Maybe swapping belt at some point.

I did experiment with an explode chest in addition to the explode/AoE maces, which caused some massive chaining and amazing clear. But I lost like all my ES and would need to craft/buy an insane ES chest with explode mod on top. Which already exist apparently, just need a Mirror or 2 :)

Last edited by Snarky85 on Jan 31, 2020, 10:51:44 AM
gonna go over to hardcore is this a decent build for it?
Hello, and first off thanks for the guide, I really like the build concept :)

However, after dumping between 10 to 20 ex in the build to get going (currently lv 84), I have a few questions:
- Is a rare helmet 7/8-link mandatory to use Vaal RF as a damage dealing ability ?
- We never use normal RF, right ?
- As I'm not a big fan of big CD skills, I chose not to use Vaal RF as a dealing damage ability. Mostly because it allows me to keep using black sun crest, which is more damage for BV. Whats skill(s) and support do you recommend to help increase BV damage (or survivability) for the spare 4-link I have ?
- I'm still leveling, but I feel like my ES is still quite low (14.5k), and my damage also. In definitive, T14-T16 AL8 bosses are "not so easy" (long killing time, deaths sometimes due to being forced to facetank) if I don't nuke them with Vaal RF+BV. Metamorphs are really long, and so hard because I run out of flask and vaal skills (even if I always try to keep my vaal skills for them).

TL;DR: currently lacking damage and survivability while leveling, is it normal ? How to replace 4L Vaal RF if I don't use it ?

My profile : http://poe-profile.info/profile/Zankai?realm=pc

Edit : other question, how do you manage Veritania with this build ?? I mean damage is not enough to kill her 1st phase, and after she keeps being in the cold cloud, impossible to reach and damage, took me like 3+ minutes to kill her...
Last edited by Zankai on Feb 2, 2020, 8:48:22 AM
"
gonna go over to hardcore is this a decent build for it?

Yes. It is extremely tanky.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info