[3.10] Talamoe's 💪 Strength Stacking 💪 Blade Vortex Chieftain | 2400+ Str |

I feel my damage is still a bit low, like even against trashmobs on t10 or something, can someone maybe check my character PainVortex and guide me what to do next?
"
diesdasdinge wrote:
I feel my damage is still a bit low, like even against trashmobs on t10 or something, can someone maybe check my character PainVortex and guide me what to do next?

Your support gems are low level, other than that it looks decent overall to be honest for starting gear. Missing % strength mods on both rings as corrupts.

Lvl up your conviction setup.

Ele weakness on gloves (expensive).

You are not using Elemental focus (intensify instead) which is a huge deal for damage. Also using inc aoe instead of conc effect (also a huge deal).

Are you aware that flat damage to attacks does nothing for us? (Just double checking since you have some).

(Obviously I've just checked your character, maybe you normally have ele focus and conc effect in there instead of intensify and inc. aoe). :P

It's the kind of build where a PoB really helps. Damage remains overall fairly low with this build until you have monster gear.
Last edited by rEDNiNE150 on Dec 24, 2019, 1:16:06 PM
"
Your support gems are low level, other than that it looks decent overall to be honest for starting gear. Missing % strength mods on both rings as corrupts.

Lvl up your conviction setup.

Ele weakness on gloves (expensive).

You are not using Elemental focus (intensify instead) which is a huge deal for damage. Also using inc aoe instead of conc effect (also a huge deal).

Are you aware that flat damage to attacks does nothing for us? (Just double checking since you have some).

(Obviously I've just checked your character, maybe you normally have ele focus and conc effect in there instead of intensify and inc. aoe). :P

It's the kind of build where a PoB really helps. Damage remains overall fairly low with this build until you have monster gear.

Thanks a lot! I switch for conc when i'm doing bosses, I thought for clearing it would make the radius too small, I will try ele focus and conc out for farming, maybe it works.

I just bought the rings for resistances, str and ES, the flat damage just happened to be on there, too :)

thank you, and merry christmas!
First time playing BV. Overall pretty nice build. Feel like I picked a bad time to try it though with boss hp buffs and insanely tanky metamorphs. I'm pretty tanky but my damage is definitely low in high red maps with bad affixes like EE. Metamorphs can take a long time to kill and you basically have to face tank them. Feel sluggish at times with low attack and cast speed.
THINGS TO NOTE:

-everyone should note that this build uses a 30ex watchers eye(adds 2k es)
-a 650 es shield(that or anything close doesnt even exist in metamorph league)(bump down to a high 400 and it loses another 1.5k)
-6% increased strength implicit does not exist on rings anymore(lose another 1.5k)
-Emperor's mastery jewel does not exist in metamorph(lose another 1k)

remove the items that don't exist and substitute even high budget items and your ES goes from the advertised 20k to ~12k.

Everyone should be aware this is a standard only build.
Last edited by AdamSanders on Dec 26, 2019, 8:30:30 PM
"
AdamSanders wrote:
THINGS TO NOTE:

-a 650 es shield(that or anything close doesnt even exist in metamorph league)(bump down to a high 400 and it loses another 1.5k)
-6% increased strength implicit does not exist on rings anymore(lose another 1.5k)

remove the items that don't exist and substitute even high budget items and your ES goes from the advertised 20k to ~12k.

Yet someone in HC metamorph is at 16k+ es atm and room for easy upgrade. Still very doable.
"
AdamSanders wrote:
THINGS TO NOTE:

There are two guys 19k es+ and many other 16k+ in metamorph league...

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?sort=energy-shield

tell me my friend, because i don’t follow your logic.. did they secretly transfer their standard gear to metamorph league?

Before you mislead other forum members again i would suggest to do some research or at least take your time and play in Path of Building..

Last edited by Talamoe on Dec 27, 2019, 5:35:37 AM
Just saying its worth advertising accurately.

to breach 15k es youre looking at over 50ex.

And thats fine, especially this league where everythings already getting inflated.

But its worth noting, so that people dont go into this build thinking they can make it work on a budget. It wont. Period.
Finally made this combo:

It's an offensive option, but clear speed is nuts :)
"
Xenhil wrote:
Finally made this combo:

It's an offensive option, but clear speed is nuts :)

It looks pretty awesome mate! Just one comment, if you are using avatar of fire in the passive tree, extra chaos damage craft that you have won’t add any damage as you can only deal fire damage with avatar of fire.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info