[3.11] Stupidsmile Ultimate SRS Minion Instability 💀🔥🔥🔥🔥 💀 24M+ ON THE SHAPER 💀

"
PapaKikouH wrote:
Your pastebin is different than your battle gear section.

Are you 6 linked SRS or Raise Zombie? Which one is the best choice to 6L?

Most probably you are using an old pob link. We are using both minions.
In terms of raw power, obviously the zombies are a whole lot stronger. But they are kind a slow and limited. Good for throwing or clearing a group of mobs.

~ Raise Zombies
~ Minion Damage
~ Minion Life
~ Infernal Legion
~ Feeding Frenzy
~ Elemental Armies

In terms of total damage, SRS deal more damage. They are good for at clearing any left over mobs or pursuing the enemies. For it, we are using

~ Summon Raging Spirit
~ +3 minion gem
~ 30% more elemental damage
~ Empower
~ Minion damage
~ Minion life
~ Elemental Focus
~ Spell Echo

For first timer, I suggest better focus on SRS. See how well it goes for you. Either life or energy shield.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2624459
For minion helmet mirror service

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2616501
Stupidsmile Ultimate SRS Minion Instability Build
Hello stupid smile nice build.way more damage than other witch build. Did you do the uber elder fight cause i did not see a video of it. Also which bandits did you killed(could not find it in the tutorial)
I have 2 more question. I see you dont play with a golem?And you have a open slot on your boots.You can place a carrion golem there right?
And other question, You have elemental equilibrium but you mostly do fire damage so enemies have most of the time +25% fire resistance.Only time when they get -50% fire resistance is when cast when taken damage activate ball lightning. Am i correct and may i know why you choose that?
how your Timeless jewel takes 195% minion damage and 160% maximum health??
"
titisantos wrote:

Timeless jewel are random. You have to be really lucky to get one so don't expect to get one.

"
fayajo wrote:
I have 2 more question. I see you dont play with a golem?And you have a open slot on your boots.You can place a carrion golem there right?
And other question, You have elemental equilibrium but you mostly do fire damage so enemies have most of the time +25% fire resistance.Only time when they get -50% fire resistance is when cast when taken damage activate ball lightning. Am i correct and may i know why you choose that?

I tested carrion golem and it is good for leveling but the dps increase to other minions and his dps is really low. Overall it's under 12k so I prefer not using it.

To your second question, OP is using Storm burst so he can tigger elemental equilibrium on demand. Personally I prefer using Storm brand.

Another question for StupidSmile :

I am not sure about the Corpse Pact ascendancy choice. Unnatural Strength is a huge dps boost (+100k dps per SRS on PoB), since it increase SRS level by 2 and so increase their HP. What's your thought on this and why you choose Corpse Pact at first ?
Which bandits do you need to kill for this build
Kill all bandit for extra 2 passive points
"
fayajo wrote:

I killed em all. We got way too many minion nodes on the tree. Way more than we could expect. So 2 nodes are far more powerful than a single bandit node. but just in case your mana burn too fast, you can try Lord Alira. That extra resistant and flat mana regen should help a lot.

Carrion golem buff only effects minions attack. Normally our minion explodes within 3-4sec. But this if it's under normal condition. Most of the time they would explode 2-3sec early depend on how bad was the damage they have taken. During boss fights they usually end up explode 1-2sec earlier which is why we need more cast speed and more mana to recover all 20 SRS and 8 zombies on time.

I was planning on using animate guardian since elemental army support gem was quiet good. By giving them Kingmaker, we can have both Fortify and Culling Strike at the same time.

For those that may not know, Fortify will let us take 20% reduce damage from hit while Culling Strike will kill any mob less than 10% life instantly.

"
"
titisantos wrote:

Timeless jewel are random. You have to be really lucky to get one so don't expect to get one.

"
fayajo wrote:

I tested carrion golem and it is good for leveling but the dps increase to other minions and his dps is really low. Overall it's under 12k so I prefer not using it.

To your second question, OP is using Storm burst so he can tigger elemental equilibrium on demand. Personally I prefer using Storm brand.

Another question for StupidSmile :

I am not sure about the Corpse Pact ascendancy choice. Unnatural Strength is a huge dps boost (+100k dps per SRS on PoB), since it increase SRS level by 2 and so increase their HP. What's your thought on this and why you choose Corpse Pact at first ?

Currently am using CWDT to spell out lightning/cold element to trigger EE automatically leech es at the same time. Easier that way.

To answer your question about Unnatural Strength and Corpse Pact. Any increase in minion level will eventually increase in minion life and damage as well. That is, the higher the level, the more powerful they become. Each level should boost more less equal to 3-6% damage to our minions. So 2 level will basically give us 12% more damage at most.

Corpse Pact however will give 50% increase life to our zombies. I know not much but the walking zombies corpse we generate will cost any nearby mobs to suffer 20% increase damage taken from shock and reduce their attack speed by 10% which is totally ridiculous. That equivalent to 20% more damage taken.

For more detail visit
https://i.redd.it/uugofnacpnj31.jpg

Last edited by StupidSmile on Sep 10, 2019, 9:25:28 PM
... pretty sure Instability only works if srs LOSES health. Since many expire due to their time limit instead .... nothing explodes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info