[PS4] 3.7.4b Patch Notes

Another vote for Graphics settings here!
Anyone having crashes after the update? It crashes every time I open the game after I see the home page (very dark version)
Fix the graphics maybe? I can't understand why u guys can fix
Other problems but ignore the major problem? I quess u guys don't wanna spend time on a problem that maybe take some more tim to fix.
Dsync eludes them yet again.... I had to stop playing because every time i'd get a good chunk of xp, dsync would kill Me and i'd lose everything. Every time I see an update I get really excited, then very quickly sadness and depression sets in. If it were fixed they might make some money. At least turn off the xp penalty or something.
all u ps4 players who say u cant play, get XBOX! also 5g makes 99% of issues go away if ur not afraid of microwaving ur brain matter
"
all u ps4 players who say u cant play, get XBOX! also 5g makes 99% of issues go away if ur not afraid of microwaving ur brain matter

What are u talking about?
also 5g makes 99% of issues go away if ur not afraid of microwaving ur brain matter

What is 5g???
Would like to get my cyclone dude to work better!

Thanks!!
"

Bro get out of here.
Thats why the bug reports are exactly the same issues on xbox and there has been some of the same issues since the 2017 launch on xbox.
Also we get people playing on Xbox that hop on here and our bug reports saying they have the same issues as us.
Playing on xbox one x and also praying for a fix on cyclone desync, as well as graphic settings...

And also a fix for that 1-2sec of freeze which happens randomly.

But indeed they are able to fix anything mtx related. €€€
Hopefully we'll see a Diablo 4 reveal later this year... cos I'm done with this game. Their only focus is milking people with mtx's.

But I'll rather pay 60$+ for Diablo 4 even if it has mtx. As long as it has the usual Blizzard quality. And Dialblo 4 will out before GGG manages to fix the bugs in PoE.
"
Hopefully we'll see a Diablo 4 reveal later this year... cos I'm done with this game. Their only focus is milking people with mtx's.

But I'll rather pay 60$+ for Diablo 4 even if it has mtx. As long as it has the usual Blizzard quality. And Dialblo 4 will out before GGG manages to fix the bugs in PoE.

I'm surprised to see there are people who still have faith in Blizz and D4.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info