Suggestion: Add additional action-button modifier

Hi.

I play my own PS4 remix of TheNotoriousPIG's Bug jug Marauder. Recently I hit Lv85 and have started doing mixed content like Maps, Delve, Incursion and Betrayal.

I find that I keep running into an issue with having only eight action slots. Four un-modified and four R2-modified. My layout is (un-mod): Shield Charge, Double Attack, Vaal Summon Skeleton, Cyclone and (R2-mod): Flesh & Stone, Herald of Agony, Summon Holy Relic, Herald of Ash.

Two questions:

1. Is it possible to trigger the semi-passive aura actions in some other way than to have them taking up an action slot?

2. Have there been any discussion on suggesting that GGG add a second modified quadruple of actions e.g. L2+R2?

Regards,
Gasher
Last bumped on Aug 18, 2019, 7:39:06 PM
Yes, Please! I like it. Someone make it happen. Pretty Please.

Best Regards,

JHJ
"
Gashery wrote:

Regards,
Gasher

"
JunkheadJoe wrote:

Best Regards,

JHJ

I think Joe did it best.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
It would be good to have another button modifier. To activate auras, you could set them on your switch weapon, and use only the ones you activate on your main weapons. (You'll need to have auras etc on gloves, boots, helmet, armor)
I'm new to the game and already see the need for this. Very much agreed!
I can very much so agree with say... a _toggle hotkey_ for reservation skills. Before I specialized on my summoner I was struggling with having four reservation skills and six summons (specters, zombies, skellies, Vaal skellies, flame golem, and raging spirits) and it was frustrating to say the least.
Put your aura skills into an armor piece. Then switch your weapons and set up the auras on the buttons that get displayed with the second weapon set. After activating them switch back to your original weapons.

Since the aura skills are on armor they will remain active after switching back. You can now use all your buttons without having to haggle with the aura buttons.

So after each death, just switch, activate and switch back.
I activate the auras/aspects in one slot and then put back my active skill, so I can run the 8 slots with spells/summons. The good thing is that I can't turn an aura off by missclick and the auras don't turn off when logout/login, only need to repeat if I die or change the gems

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info