The Legion Supporter Packs Are Ending Soon

Oh wow ! it's already the last month? that was fast! I really enjoy legion ! and still gonna play it not tired yet!
"
TheDravic wrote:
"
mpegyna wrote:
Wanted to get Sunspire pack at the end of the last league, but missed the ending week and checked out when the Legion were already up in the store :'(

I'm going to go on a whim and say that if you write an honest and appreciative email to GGG, they will give you an opportunity to retroactively purchase that Supporter pack, my friend. They're quite nice if you're nice to them and explain why you need help and why you couldn't buy it.

Nope.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Strator wrote:
Oh wow ! it's already the last month? that was fast! I really enjoy legion ! and still gonna play it not tired yet!

Same here, I'm hoping it goes core.

-Galileo Galilei
"
Socforlife wrote:
is there a date, i mean when the packs leave the store? i read the post but i didnt see any dates?

They haven't nailed down the release date for the next league. When they do that they'll draw up an announcement timeline and when announcements start, packs go buh-bye.

-Galileo Galilei
支持好遊戲、好公司~
還沒買的人請把握最後幾個禮拜的時間~!!
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
Socforlife wrote:
is there a date, i mean when the packs leave the store? i read the post but i didnt see any dates?

They haven't nailed down the release date for the next league. When they do that they'll draw up an announcement timeline and when announcements start, packs go buh-bye.

so we wont know the exact date of the packs leaving?
"
60x7 wrote:
Good packs

Nice
No Problem,
Exile
"
Socforlife wrote:
"
Archwizard wrote:
"
Socforlife wrote:

so we wont know the exact date of the packs leaving?

Sorry, I should have been clearer.

When they draw up an announcement timeline, part of that will be the major "Here's the new league!" announcement. We'll know the timing of that, and that is when packs leave.

-Galileo Galilei
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
"
LetMeRengar wrote:
Hi, does this mean that the core supporter packs are also gonna be gone in few weeks?

Hi! No, the Core Supporter Packs will stay for now.

thank goodness , im saving up for my last upgrade of core pack hoping in time for next round of supporter packs :P
When is the Legion supporter packs ending? I cant find it anywhere?

Please i need to know
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
Last edited by Jimbeii on Aug 21, 2019, 7:38:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info