[3.13] LIGHTNING ARROW/BARRAGE Deadeye Build / Zap your way forward! UBER ELDER DONE!

"
adrienex112 wrote:
I don't know who that build is for, but surely not for people who have jobs and families.
I mean, it rely too much on player's reaction time and his psychophisical condition. Sometimes after whole workday I can't stay up to its requirements, so I ended up frustrated and closed the game.
I played it through Metamorph league and died insane amount of times, around couple hundreds.
When I was feeling better, it was ok, maybe more than ok, but still it gave me a lot of frustration.
I wouldn't recommend it if you have any life except playing PoE.
Or maybe I am just getting old...

haha, have you tried playing Escape from Tarkov? :) A weird comparison, but i recently started playing and this is where you need reaction and this is where i really feel old :DD
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
My damage:
LA: 132038,8 DPS
Barrage: 81983 DPS

Weak :-(
"
jozefkrnac wrote:
My damage:

Weak; or not?

Please some specific ideas for improvement ...

I have about 60 exalts available for improvement

Thanks
Last edited by jozefkrnac on Feb 24, 2020, 12:47:46 AM
"
Sixnia wrote:
How do you reach such high numbers?

This is my current gear and I only have 117k barrage tooltip dps and 164k LA
Spoiler

Tooltip DPS is irrelevant. Your actual Barrage DPS with current setup is ~3,2 million.

You're specced for Ice Shot, having to take Ricochet and Endless Munitions, which gimps both your LA and Barrage potential since it forces you to take Far Shot to get there. Far Shot is a completely worthless filler node that counteracts Point Blank, as well as Barrage since standing at Far Shot distance causes ~1/3 of your Barrage projectiles to miss the target completely.
You're also going with Hatred over Wrath for Ice Shot scaling. Understandable but again bad for LA. Getting Wrath and the Aul's allows you to use another Herald and Spider Aspect. Spider is a large DPS boost against bosses.

Your Barrage links are doofus. Barrage - WED - Inspiration - Energy Leech - Ele Focus - (Awakened) Added Cold / Lightning bumps up your Barrage from 3,2 to ~4,8 million. If you don't want to use Ele Focus (for which there is no reason not to, since actual endgame bosses can't be frozen anyways), and go with Inc. Critical Damage instead, it's still ~4,1 million.

Both King of the Hill and Master Fletcher are somewhat shite for LA.

Even though your current chestpiece is great, a simple Shroud with a decent Abys Jewel would probably yield slightly more DPS.

Drop the Jade flask for Bottled Faith / Cinderswallow / Atziri's, whichever you can afford. The way Evasion entropy works in this game renders Jade flasks somewhat bad. You either go all out to 95% evasion, or just ignore it completely. No in-between. Since max evasion is reasonably obtainable only by Raider, I suggest ignoring it.

I also have no idea what your Timeless Jewel does to your notables, so some of what I wrote may not be entirely correct.

Esentialy, you could easily get your Barrage to somewhere around 5 mil. Maybe 6 if you went with Wrath / Aul's.

"
jozefkrnac wrote:
My damage:

Where are you getting these numbers? Your Barrage DPS should be around 2,1 million.
Also, if you're gonna use Tombfists put a Murderous Eye Jewel in them, so they serve some purpose at least.
Want info on builds or you need something?
Contact me on Discord - discord.gg/s9kzKCT
"
jozefkrnac wrote:
My damage:

Where are you getting these numbers? Your Barrage DPS should be around 2,1 million.
Also, if you're gonna use Tombfists put a Murderous Eye Jewel in them, so they serve some purpose at least.[/quote]

vetroxbl thanks for your response.

I wrote a DPS tooltip (my "real" DPS I don`t know).
Murderous Eye Jewel - I didn't understand what you mean, I got the wrong type, or?

What would you advise me to improve?
"
jozefkrnac wrote:
vetroxbl thanks for your response.

I wrote a DPS tooltip (my "real" DPS I don`t know).
Murderous Eye Jewel - I didn't understand what you mean, I got the wrong type, or?

What would you advise me to improve?

Tooltip DPS is irrelevant in this game.

Your biggest improvement would come from learning to use Path of Building. Not being sarcastic. Download here. Get the fork this way.

Tombfists have a "With a Murderous Eye Jewel Socketed, Intimidate Enemies for 4 seconds on Hit with Attacks" mod. Intimidate is a 10% increased damage taken debuff on enemies, or essentially a 10% more multiplier for your damage output.

Upgrade your bow, first and foremost.
I suggest this one:

Or this one if you can afford it and can catch the seller:

Drop Haste, it's a bad aura for non-minion builds. Use HoI + Aspect (preferably Spider).

Your belt should have twice as much resistances. You can't rely on flasks for resistances. Any Nullifier rare will mean your instant death. And Wise Oak is a bad flask anyways. Get a crit chance Cinderswallow (they're 1ex or so).

Get a proper anointment.

Get an Assassin's Mark ring + Mark of the Shaper. Probably have to drop Bubonic Trails for rare boots with resistances in order to do so. Not a loss to do it whatsoever.

Here's a useful write-up. Take what you can from it.
Is viable to play this build now on standard? First time playing the game.
"
Werhli wrote:
Is viable to play this build now on standard? First time playing the game.

Every build viable in leagues is viable in Standard as well.
"

Ok, so this is a viable first build? That what i mean xD
First time playing the game, dont know about some mechanics.

Already started playing it, just want to know if its a good build for end game things.

Thanks!
"
Werhli wrote:
"

Ok, so this is a viable first build? That what i mean xD
First time playing the game, dont know about some mechanics.

Already started playing it, just want to know if its a good build for end game things.

Thanks!

I would say it's not the best build to start with. If you know what you are doing, it's not that crazy, but it requires some expensive gear to push end-game. I would not recommend it to you as bosses were buffed and it's mostly a speedfarming build, so as a newbie player you would have very hard times killing bosses
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info