Glimmerwood Microtransactions on Sale This Weekend and the Vaal Viper Portal

Still waiting for the Goatse portal effect

Otherwise ... cool
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
This is the sale I've been waiting for.

Sadly, my bank balance says WHOLE LOTTA NOPE.

Next time.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
They look so awesome
G.G.G. is Awesome!!!
COol
Could you please add some "owned" next to owned mtx at the shop...
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
One thing I'd like to see, is totem MTX for the Glimmerwood line, whether Huntsman, Madcap or Transcendence... although any Transcendence totem MTX would have to be seriously badass. The Transcendence portal kinda set a pretty high bar, after all.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Good job GGG!
So I am not sure if this is the right thread but here goes nothing.

Just wanted to say that I am extremely disappointed with the Vaal Viper Portal.

While the art itself is certainly good to look at I simply can not comprehend how this portal was able to pass any sort of quality assurance or testing with the horrend amount of clipping on the large map device.

Additionally the bottom cirlcles interlock and overlap on the small map device, so I basically just threw 175 points down the drain, since I will probably not end up using this ever in the current state.

Since the Sunspire portal also had its issues maybe I am to blame for not checking forum posts / Reddit prior to my purchase or employing enough scrutiny while watching the GGG video. However, I believe that as a customer willing to spend my hard-earned dollars to support GGG (because I love POE - the Crucible was not cheap) I should not have to assume that something for almost 20$ will be this poorly executed. I should not have to check Reddit and other sources to see if a portal has major issues, I should be able to trust GGG that they will deliver a solid MTX for the money spent.

This trust has certainly taken a hit today. And while I am only one fish in the pond I hope that enough people will voice their opinion so as to at least get some sort of reaction, or in the best case, an update (still waiting on the Sunspire....disappointing to say the least). In future I will certainly think twice or three times before purchasing any more portals.

EDIT: On the small map device it is somewhat usable I guess, although I still do not understand the point of putting extra effort into into designing the circles when it just ends up completely overlapping.
Last edited by Valencius81 on Aug 14, 2019, 3:58:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info