Legion HC Community League!

EDIT: League starts at 7 pm on 02.08.2019
EDIT 2 :somehow instantly started... my bad <.<

https://pathofexile.com/private-leagues/join/Pandas+HCL+Community+League/was4XtTaKu9j4y1VK7CD

Hey guys, i really enjoy Legion, but most of the Time a lot of ppl just play alone for themself, only interact with ppl when they wanna sell or buy something. I dont like that to much, thats why i decided to make my own league, and if u wanna join, just feel free. The first 20 players are free to join by me. Everything beyond 20 Players might be crowdfunded (or paid by me if everything goes really well). Also the duration of the league will be extended on MY costs if it is played enough by the community.

Everything is " allowed ". There are no Gems or Gear that is not allowed. But there are some things i would like to mention for every1 :)

- Its a community League, so play with ppl in a party and maybe even join our Guild (will be created only for this league with 3-4 stashes etc.) for that.
- Use the Global Chat to help ppl with items or maybe bosses / lab / trials etc. (global and trade 8112)
- Be friendly and help others in lab / bosses or things like that
- If u really enjoy the League, pls let me know so i can do more in the Future?
- There will also be a Price for the First person to kill Uber Elder / Reach 100 (in case that ever happens <3)

I wanna make it a bit harder so i will use some of the mods:

- hardcore ofc
- no magic or rare drops
- damage and life of monsters 1
- more project 1

As soon as there are more than 5-10 persons interested i will instantly start the league :)

~ ItzMePanda (i will also be streaming the league as soon as it started)
Last edited by iCore1993 on Aug 2, 2019, 1:30:46 PM
Last bumped on Aug 6, 2019, 7:52:22 PM
Hello! I'm very interested on your league.
i kindly ask yo to provide some information about time + date of start.
i'm working so i can only play in the evening (central european time).
if we can get 3-4 more ppl, i would just start it today in the evening, maybe like 7 / 8 pm , if we cant get more ppl today, i might just start on sunday 2 pm
I'll be playing if it happens :) (and if I get in ofc)
+, would be great if you start today.
Still sane?
Last edited by icewrackwolf on Aug 2, 2019, 11:37:58 AM
I would be interested, is there filter for the no rare drops?
Pretty sure there are some filters, im just using my normal league filter, it just doesnt show rares, so thats fine by me :) everything important is shown anyway i think.

I will start the League in 20 minutes :)

invite will follow and will be in the top post <3
I'm interested in this maybe +1

Not really a fan of the no rare or magic thing but maybe its fun :>
Last edited by Jabari800 on Aug 2, 2019, 12:37:30 PM
I can link to a filter ZiggyD made for his no drop league if allowed. If not I can PM the link to people that want it
You wrote start on 20.08 :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info