PSN Asia store...

Can we please get an update or status as to what is happening with the lack of ability to purchase anything from the MTX store with regard to your Asian players? We're two seasons in and still unable to use the shop... The season is nearly ending and I'd hate for this to carry over to the next season.

It's a huge disadvantage not being able to get even some basic public stash tabs, I'm fortunate I have friends willing to sell for me but honestly their interest in the game is waning due to all the performance issues Legion brought so I kinda don't think I can count on them.

The only other work around is subscribing to another region and playing but that makes all the progress I have with this account lost... Is there even any remote interest to cater to the Asian market of the PS4 and give us a more even playing field?
Last bumped on Aug 19, 2019, 4:42:43 PM
Can we please get a reason as to why it has taken months and still no Asia PSN option? Another big sale goes by that we can't participate in, and so many other opportunities lost. The market could use the added sellers to boot, more more supply helps with the demand. Please don't let this carry over to the next league...
Hello,

Releasing Path of Exile in the Asia region is something we're working towards, but won't be ready for the release of 3.8.0.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info