I give up, just wanna say thanks for the experience.

Dear developers,

Since this game released on the PC I was a great fan of this game.
I stopped playing and then got excited again when you announced this for the PS4.

Even though I tried really hard defending the lack of communication about release on ps4 last year from your side to the community, temptation to say these last words and break that bubble has finally took over.

I hope I dont sound too negative cause this is not in my intention. Even with all its flaws and crashes I still love(d) this game on the ps4.

I was (still am) disappointed the lack of a chatsystem, or at least in giving the community a heads up on whats going on behind the screen. I remember (but correct me if I am wrong) that 'ask me anything' you guys had on.. Twitter I believe?

I was there monitoring and I believe something about a chatsystem on short term got mentioned. I feel that a lot of players is playing solo because of this, which makes progression harder and also it takes away a core mechanic of the game experience.

Now, the thing that forced me to stop is that CE crash I keep having. I stopped playing elementalist w-orb build because of this. Have a bunch of new characters now but noticed that now and then I keep having this error on my essence drain trickster build. Im sad to see that after so many months this has not been adressed. (and forgive me for not being updated about the latest news because for all I know you already announced plans, should this be the case then my apologies and this one is on me)

After level 90 it gets really hard to level while playing solo. Sorry for saying the following, I dont wanna sound butthurt or anything, but I really have to get this off my chest. I was so happy I made a really good character which barely caused my ps4 to crash. At level 91 while delving I got a crash, relogged and lost a bunch of experience. This demotivated me so much that I started to do some serious thinking and which pushed me to this point.

I hope that for the current community and future players these issues will be solved because I think you guys can gain a lot of love by fixing this. (I know for sure that there are other threads but this is my 2 cents).

Again I sincerely wanna thank you for the great gaming experience and I hope you guys grow strong.

Greetings
Last edited by Nova_NL on Jul 31, 2019, 6:22:06 AM
Last bumped on Jul 31, 2019, 6:21:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info