The Celestial Cyclone Effect

"
Rohan13 wrote:
"
thelfenix wrote:
"rip cyclone next patch"
it will deal 15M dps instead of 20M boo-fucking-hoo

It will have a maximum AOE radius like on 12th second...

Animation cancelling will be cancelled...
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
BORING
give us GROUND SLAM pls
it actually really needs a micro
this skill is insane but in dark maps you can't really see anything that's going on with it. basically invisible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62fAL13nwyU

also,2.5 YEARS OF STREAMING POE(every day) AND LIKE 100 YOUTUBE VIDS.
6 Years on Twitch,come hang out in my channel.
Streaming Every Day,

Twitch.tv/MosesPlays
Cyclone doesn't need a nerf. But this MTX having the black hole frostbolt at its center does. Whose bright idea was that? That design intern shouldn't be allowed to work in the design industry.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Nice MTX, seem cyclone will get nerf after you reworked those melee skill ?
i think you need concern to other broken melee things such multistrike or if still need nerf cyclone you may need concern to AOE of cyclone, the cyclone damage isn't overpowered, i've spend cyclone build ~30exalts and still can't kill shaper guardian in a less than 1 second or still can't kill shaper less than 1 second, come on GGG.
Spinner: HEY LOOK AT ME I'm COOL *gure-gure-gure--*
Shaper: *lobs shaper balls and rovers into shaperball-coloured mtx, where they disappear seamlessly as they seek their target*
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Please don't nerf cyclone. ~
just started to play 1 month ago, and just doing a scion build with cyclone skill.

There needs to be a diminishing returns on the AOE size of cyclone, but the damage is fine compared to other builds.

Diminishing returns nerf the top end of the cyclone AoE size by 20-25% so people can't cyclone the entire visible map.

[Removed]
Last edited by xtesterx on May 10, 2020, 2:41:20 PM
"
sirgog wrote:
Incoming nerf confirmed!

LOL that was my exact thought. They do this on a regular. Sell a skill MTX just before the skill is gutted.
Please GGG think a lot on this nerf, dont ruin the whole skill to the ground, and if you change melee range think about facebreaker players, a good idea could be to cap the area of effect for cyclone, idk, im scared... this is frustrating.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info