What We're Working On

"
HoangBoss wrote:
maybe u can add a dummy in hideout, with infinite HP so we can test some stuff, not have to use POB all the time

I remember reading somewhere Chris saying they were against ever adding that, along with the option of floating damage numbers. Much like with trade, this is something they can do but seem to have long ago decided against having in their vision for the game.
Last edited by Exile009 on Jul 29, 2019, 11:36:59 PM
"
opeth wrote:
How about you work on the templar neck/head mtx situation and finally upgrade the characters models like you've done with pretty much everything else in the game

New character models and animations are for 4.0.
"
NoHomoSapien wrote:
I don't know what the numbers say but this league has the greatest retention for me in a long time. Good stuff guys.

The numbers are not good - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2596936/

This is why GGG doesn't like making leagues like this. What the community claims to like isn't necessarily what the community actually sticks around to play...
Last edited by Exile009 on Jul 29, 2019, 11:41:48 PM
i never want legion to end
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░
Im sure you have or are rocking a head hunter with cyclone.

For those builds, I cant wait for legion to end. I tune into some streams, I wont mention names, they are STILL playing cyclone
Impressive how this game evolved till 2013
"
HoangBoss wrote:
maybe u can add a dummy in hideout, with infinite HP so we can test some stuff, not have to use POB all the time

this can never happen because;
first there are minions that can auto attack. this would cause needless lags in servers. for nothing. you leave your charcater afk and your minions will lag the server just by attacking.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"things like making Sulphite and Betrayal state shared between all your characters in the league"?PLZ make sure standard will have it
Please do not make an auction house or change the trade. I can understand if you move poe.trade inside the game but rest stays the same please xD
got scammed during trade yesterday, was buying 6-link, but some items - like shavs/windripper - looks a lot like there is a link when there is not.
Yes, my own fault, blah blah - but after 1000's of trades performed - this is the first time. in 7 years.
Felt like crap. Walked away feeling like crap. My friend went through the same ordeal a day before. Both feel bad after playing PoE.

Game supposed provide joy, when something doesnt give you enjoement or gives more negative emotions than positive - there is little future.

GGG inability to address key issues such as trade and few others - is a straw that will eventually break the backs of many camels.

PS. Where is the stash tab management? That one single-click to move things up-front is LAUGHABLE.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info