Crashing wouldn’t be so bad if we didn’t lose 10% exp

So I love this game, but the crashing is pretty rough. Sometimes it means losing a map, or a bunch of sulphate, but the real issue is the 10% exp loss.

When the game crashes with an enemy around, I guess our character is still live for a few seconds because when we log back in we’ve lost that 10%.

Over level 90 that’s a big loss for something we can’t control.

If the crashes can’t be fixed, maybe the penalty should be less severe because i’m fine losing progress to a tough boss etc, but losing 10% in a delve to tiny spiders that could never kill me if I could control my character is pretty rough.

There must be an option here, or maybe we could instantly log off when crashing occurs or something?

Edit: two crashes in 2 delves in 10 minutes. 20% gone at level 90, that takes a lot of the fun out of this. It’s frustrating.
Last edited by SaphironX on Jul 27, 2019, 6:57:51 PM
Last bumped on Aug 2, 2019, 7:39:04 AM
Keep up!
The most frustrating thing in crashes is losing exp. I'll never get 100 level because of crashes(( I tried to get 95 for 2 weeks, but crash happens -10%, crash happens -10% and again and again..
I feel you, i really wanted to push for 100 this league but after an eternity and countless crash related deaths i decided to stay 96 but keep my sanity instead...im not even really tempted into logging in anymore and if do i just experiment with builds i found online and was curious about how they perform

If you really want to melt your console try out summon raging spirit, will crash your game 2-3 times on any map without touching a legion monolith and constantly keeps your frames in the single digits...

Amazed you could make it to 96. Delving again and it feels great, I was up to 20% and then bam, crash, enemies around so it counts as a death.

And then again. Now after an hour i’m at 5% over when I started, no fault of my own.

What a frustrating thing it is. If I die, cool, but to lose an hour in maps or delving because I literally lose control of my character and bad guys can just kill him off screen?

Honestly the biggest problem with the game.
Only reason i made it that far are the legion 5 army battles, farmed hard for the emblems and spend arround 20-30x for additional emblems and many chaos for a reliable carry, then the game crashed 6 times in a row causing me to practically not gain any xp and that was the last time i did them

And that wasn't the only time i wasted multiple emblems overall more than half of my 5 army battles resulted in me or the carrys console crashing

Doing them solo made no difference either my best solo attempt i killed 5 generals before the game crashed the worst was starting the event amd not killing a single enemy before the game decided to shit itself

You don't even get any progress to your challenges if the game crashes and if you write support an email about that you get a response that summarized says "sucks to be you, better luck next time"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info