[3.11] KINETIC BLAST WANDER DEADEYE (MF too!) (2020 Edition) Build > UBER ELDER down!

"
Panemix wrote:

Hi, I really enjoy this build. Tell me how you hold 3 auras, (Wrath, HoT, HoI) I do not have enough mana for this :(. I think i miss something

Amulet
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
Hey there, I'm thinking about this build for my next one (not starter). What do you think about this build is working for group farming (mf gear, no hh with an aurabot)? Can it be viable?
Thanks!
Last edited by KreuzCroix on Dec 18, 2019, 4:56:51 AM
"
KreuzCroix wrote:
Hey there, I'm thinking about this build for my next one (not starter). What do you think about this build is working for group farming (mf gear, no hh with an aurabot)? Can it be viable?
Thanks!

Would definitely be viable
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
"
"
Panemix wrote:

Hi, I really enjoy this build. Tell me how you hold 3 auras, (Wrath, HoT, HoI) I do not have enough mana for this :(. I think i miss something

Amulet


Thank you, I really missed the amulet :(
But i have another problem.Can you give me advice how to increase damage in single target without using barrage.
Is support barage worth?
Have you tested Vengeant Cascade with it? Will it add damage to a single target?
Also Innervate support proc only from Herald of Ice?
thx.
"
Panemix wrote:
"
"
Panemix wrote:

Hi, I really enjoy this build. Tell me how you hold 3 auras, (Wrath, HoT, HoI) I do not have enough mana for this :(. I think i miss something

Amulet


Thank you, I really missed the amulet :(
But i have another problem.Can you give me advice how to increase damage in single target without using barrage.
Is support barage worth?
Have you tested Vengeant Cascade with it? Will it add damage to a single target?
Also Innervate support proc only from Herald of Ice?
thx.

There is no other way to increase damage outside of barrage
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
Really enjoying the build so far. got lucky and bought a 304ele dps wand for cheap(no crit sadly) but I might change to a piscators once I manage to craft a physical damage to attacks. jewel. rupture node is so good with the life gained on hit. 10/10 explosions.
"
Zsno wrote:
Really enjoying the build so far. got lucky and bought a 304ele dps wand for cheap(no crit sadly) but I might change to a piscators once I manage to craft a physical damage to attacks. jewel. rupture node is so good with the life gained on hit. 10/10 explosions.

Thanx for feedback!
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
What about my gear?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/chirkov_ap/characters
"
chirkov_ap wrote:
What about my gear?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/chirkov_ap/characters

not great not terrible
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
Tips?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info