(FATAL) Decreed By Fate Now Recruiting !!! Seeking Active Players !!!

THE GUILD

This Guild has been active for several years now (Oct 26, 2013). I personally have been playing since Closed Beta. I have recently revamped the Guild and now need NEW ACTIVE PLAYERS! Decreed By Fate is a (SOFTCORE)Temporary League based guild. We have 7 stash tabs that will be open to every member. As the leader I've been looking to rework this Guild for some time now. We have lost many players who just went completely inactive since bestiary basically. To be completely honest this guild is starting fresh and if your interested in a (currently) small guild with friendly, active, and helpful players, Then this guild is for you. I just want other like minded people, who enjoy POE and are helpful to others.

TO JOIN

NO APPLICATIONS NECESSARY!! We aren't applying for government clearance lol. Just message me preferably in-game. Chrispy_Gaming84 is my IGN I look forward to hearing from all of you. LETS MAKE THIS GUILD GREAT TOGETHER!! and help fellow exiles along the way. I WHOLEHEARTEDLY believe in helping others without expecting something in return. Let's make this game fun not only for ourselves but also for others. ALL COSTS FOR MEMBER SLOTS AND STASH TABS WILL BE PURCHASED AS NEEDED!! I PERSONALLY WILL COVER THE COST BUT DONATIONS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.
Last edited by Chrispy_Gaming84 on Aug 20, 2023, 8:34:24 AM
Last bumped on Aug 20, 2023, 9:04:19 AM
when you get a chance msg me i may be interested

acc: Mentasylun
ign: Unethasylum
Last edited by Mentasylum on Aug 10, 2019, 4:39:02 PM
Bump
Bump
bump
Hmu

IGN - Saint_Spinnywitch

Report Forum Post