What does L2 do and does anybody use it?

I don't think I've ever used this button before but apparently it's supposed to be Attack In Place? Anybody here use this a lot or is it useless?
Last bumped on Jul 24, 2019, 2:08:41 AM
There's that blue circle cursor thing that pops up sometimes, for targeting corpses.
"Welcome to path of exile, where the rules are made up and the mods don't matter."

Free to play model = optional support = supporter titles = gamifying purchases = gotta catch em all = $$$$
It's good for using skills without interacting with stuff too. Also, Dash gets a slick ass back step when you attack in place with it.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
I used it on leap spam to prevent target locking.

If you hold l2 and you press and hold a skill like totem or corps targeting you get a cursor and skill is being cast when releasing the skill. I think letting go of l2 will cancel the skill.

It also helps on summoners for example, if you want to direct your minions, just hit L2 and use the left stick to direct and attack in place, but seems they even follow without you using a skill ( just needed it anyway to trigger elemental equilibrium)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info