[3.7] | ENHANCE SHAMMY | PHYS STACKING | WILDSTRIKER (3mil+ shaper dps) SLAYER | [ALL CONTENT]

Quick Discussion :
Well… First things first. This is my first build guide (hopefully not my last)! I decided to stray away from the typical builds this league such as cyclone / essence drain.. Etc and come up with my own wild strike build that I have been thinking about making for a long time. This build IS capable of doing everything in the game. But takes a tiny bit more of a brain to work at its full potential compared to cyclone. Anyways, on to the guide!

Pros:
-Fast clearing
- Easy to scale damage
-Lots of Deeps
-Very versatile in gem links/gearing
- Build works without a headhunter xD

Cons:
-Reflect ele mod is not viable :(
-Can be squishy depending on if you want max dps
- Can get pricey when min/maxing

Why wild strike? :
Well, wild strike is by far a more fun skill to use then most of the melee skills that are out. And pretty flashy too. Not many people play it anymore as well so I figured it was time to introduce something new. Also, who doesn’t love feeling like they are playing an enhance shaman? xd

Why Slayer? : Lots of boss damage, stun immunity, bleed immunity, and tons of life leech! You could definitely make this build with a different ascendency but for the purposes i stated above. Slayer seems to work just fine.

POB :
https://pastebin.com/dRQ8Ykye

POE PLANNER :
www.poeurl.com/cwwJ - 50 points
www.poeurl.com/cwwK - 68 points
www.poeurl.com/cwwL - 90 points
www.poeurl.com/cwwM - 121 points

Gems:
Spoiler

6Link Body Armour ( In order of importance ) :
Wild Strike > MultiStrike > Elemental Damage with Attacks > Melee Physical Damage > Hypothermia > Ancestral Call ( For single target use Ruthless Swap)

4 Link:
Immortal Call > Cast when Damage Taken > Increased Duration > Summon Ice Golem

4 Link:
Steelskin > War Banner > Enhance > BloodRage

4 Link:
Precision > Herald Of Ice > Hatred > Enlighten Support

3Link Sword:
Leap Slam > Faster Attacks > Fortify Support

3Link Sword:
Vaal Haste > Increased Duration Support > Empower or Portal.. (Up to you)

Gear :

Spoiler

Physical Damage Foils: Aim for 350+ Pdps on each of them to start. The higher Pdps the better. Elemental damage with attack skills is pretty big on them as well. Crit chance and Attack Speed.

Body Armour:
An Elder Astral plate will be your end game armour. Preferably with the crit chance and maim fossil craft. Life, Resistances if possible.
How to craft? Easy. Just dump tons of currency into fossil crafting it with Pristine and Serrated Fossils!
If you cannot afford an elder astral plate at the moment. A normal rare astral plate will do the job or even a belly of the beast. Just prioritize life and resistances on these.

Helmet:
Rare helmet with either 40% Wild strike damage enchant for better top end damage, or Wild strike chains an additional 6 enchant for better and faster clear speed.
You will need a lot of resistance and life on this helmet. And if you get lucky. Intelligence as well.

Gloves:
Elder Gripped gloves will be the best option end game.
Use serrated fossils to get “Socketed Gems are support by faster attacks + % increased attack speed.
Get as much life and resistance on these as well!

Boots:
Rare boots for a lot of life, resistances, and movement speed.
If you can get enough resistance from other gear. We could use kaom’s boots.

Belt:
If you can afford it, you CAN use a headhunter but than you will have resistance problems if you don't have A LOT of resistance on other gear and wouldn’t be able to use kaom’s boots. Headhunter would be strictly for mapping and NOT bossing.
Otherwise, use a Stygian vise with alot of life, resistance and most importantly.. Scale that damage with a nice elemental damage with attack skills on it.

Rings:
First ring : Shaped Opal or steel ring with assassin's mark on hit. If you can, try to get 35+ Intelligence on this. It will help tremendously.
Second ring: Mark of the Elder

Amulet:
Rare Ammy with Life, resistance, elemental damage with attacks, crit chance, crit multi.. And remember we are converting a lot of phys to ele so you can use a flat phys roll on ammy and be fine.

Flasks:
Cinderswallow Urn: Gives onslaught + a lot of Life and Mana on kill along with crit chance with the craft.
Atziri’s Promise: Just very OP since we scale so much elemental damage
Lions Roar: Good for quality of life purposes… Not very necessary but I like using it for now.
Diamond Flask: Immunity to Freeze/ Curse. Lots of CRITS!!
Quicksilver Flask: Immunity to Curse/Freeze. Lots of MOVESPEED!!

Current Legion Gear :
Spoiler

Ascendancy :
Endless Hunger > Brutal Fervour > OverWhelm > Headsman

Bandits :
I like the extra two points from killing all but Alira would be helpful if you think you are going to have resistance issues.

Pantheon :
I use Soul of Lunaris and Soul of Gruthkul for mapping. Haven't ever switched off of them for bossing but probably switch to Soul of Solaris for bossing if you must!

VIDEOS :

FAQ :
Ask me questions and I will add them here!

Where to find me :

Twitch Stream : https://www.twitch.tv/kindashneaky

Youtube Account : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4bL6ppEGnXzbovt1oBiLog?view_as=subscriber

Will be updating this as much as possible with leveling tips/gearing and so on.

I want to say thank you to anyone who helps support me and this build guide! I will be updating it as much as possible and fixing it up while I have time. I just wanted to get it posted as quickly as possible because I was eager to release it to the community.
Last edited by OgKrowd on Jul 24, 2019, 10:15:01 PM
Last bumped on Nov 13, 2019, 12:09:54 PM
Extra for edits
ele > enh
can this do full low level legion monoliths?
"
gmeira19 wrote:
can this do full low level legion monoliths?

Yea it can clear them extremely well . The good thing is, the helm enchant for +6 chain to wild strike is very cheap. So you don’t have to spend a lot of currency in order to clear well.
Pretty cool build in a Cyclone/Bow meta! With that said, your damage in PoB is extremely exaggerated compared to other build guides, so perhaps make is more realistic so newer players that want to try it out can compare the damage even if they don't use PoB much.

You have Frenzy, Endurance and Power charges ticked, but no way to generate them on single target, so that's not reliable. You have killed Recently ticked. Again, not really reliable for most boss fights. You also have shock ticked, and even if you're getting some shocks off, it is no where near the full 50% shock that PoB gives. Finally, you don't have it set to Shaper. The damage is decent, but once you take all of that away, the dps goes from 2.1 mil to like 670k.
Last edited by Phizeek on Jul 24, 2019, 4:13:13 PM
"
Phizeek wrote:
Pretty cool build in a Cyclone/Bow meta! With that said, your damage in PoB is extremely exaggerated compared to other build guides, so perhaps make is more realistic so newer players that want to try it out can compare the damage even if they don't use PoB much.

You have Frenzy, Endurance and Power charges ticked, but no way to generate them on single target, so that's not reliable. You have killed Recently ticked. Again, not really reliable for most boss fights. You also have shock ticked, and even if you're getting some shocks off, it is no where near the full 50% shock that PoB gives. Finally, you don't have it set to Shaper. The damage is decent, but once you take all of that away, the dps goes from 2.1 mil to like 670k.

Honestly I must have linked the wrong POB if all of that is selected . Maybe one that I was just messing around with . I will be sure to update it . But I do want to point out that . I take shaper from 100% to 50% phase in about two seconds of attacking . Not sure how accurate pob is on that but I know that most 600k dps builds don’t phase shaper that quick.
Edit : I would also like to point out that in the gif at the top of the guide . I have no frenzy or power charges and manage to kill hydra very quickly . Almost as quick as some of the top impale builds at the moment . Anyways , thanks again for the help. I will update what I can tonight
Last edited by OgKrowd on Jul 24, 2019, 4:35:24 PM
[/spoiler]
"
"
Phizeek wrote:

Honestly I must have linked the wrong POB if all of that is selected . Maybe one that I was just messing around with . I will be sure to update it . But I do want to point out that . I take shaper from 100% to 50% phase in about two seconds of attacking . Not sure how accurate pob is on that but I know that most 600k dps builds don’t phase shaper that quick.
Edit : I would also like to point out that in the gif at the top of the guide . I have no frenzy or power charges and manage to kill hydra very quickly . Almost as quick as some of the top impale builds at the moment . Anyways , thanks again for the help. I will update what I can tonight

Your DPS is well over 600k. That's just what PoB is showing. Honestly, I'm not entirely sure how Wild Strike is calculated in PoB, because I watched you phase shaper on your video, and it was like 3-4 seconds max. I thought you added up all of the hits and divided by 3, then added the chains divided by 3 and added those two numbers together, but even then the PoB damage would be about a mil, and yours looked higher.

Also, wasn't trying to criticize your build, just making you aware. On another note, is there a reason to actually use 3 points to convert phys to cold since Wild Strike already converts 100% of our phys already?

"
Phizeek wrote:
[/spoiler]
"
"
Phizeek wrote:

Your DPS is well over 600k. That's just what PoB is showing. Honestly, I'm not entirely sure how Wild Strike is calculated in PoB, because I watched you phase shaper on your video, and it was like 3-4 seconds max. I thought you added up all of the hits and divided by 3, then added the chains divided by 3 and added those two numbers together, but even then the PoB damage would be about a mil, and yours looked higher.

Also, wasn't trying to criticize your build, just making you aware. On another note, is there a reason to actually use 3 points to convert phys to cold since Wild Strike already converts 100% of our phys already?

Ah yes . It is definitely the wrong POB then . That was just a test one . Let me see if I can track down the correct pob
https://pastebin.com/VWEgNqtC
Not sure If this is the correct POB or not because I’m at work but check it out and let me know
Last edited by OgKrowd on Jul 24, 2019, 4:59:55 PM
Sounds good. Actually kind of interested in trying out the build, but adding a bit more life to reach 6k. I put like 60ex into my Ele Hit build yesterday, then saw this :/ Now I need to sell everything and my try to min-max this build as much as I can.
Last edited by Phizeek on Jul 24, 2019, 4:56:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info