i just crafted something insane

alright so... i tried crafting a chest and i landed on these suffixes with a single resonator.. anyone is interested to buy it for crafting?

as far as i know i dont think a chest like this exists in league so far

Last bumped on Jul 16, 2019, 11:52:19 AM
without any of the life mods, i doubt anyone will have interest in this. and if those are all 3 suffixes, you cant even multimod it...
u can craft suffixes cannot be changed and slam then scouring without worrying to lose the item
If this would have MaxLife+%maxLife instead of the aura effect, it would be awesome.

But since it has 3 suffixes and no life at all i would not pay much more for it, then for a elder astral plate base. You cannot do much more with it than scour and craft something with life or use it for buildtesting with manacost/maim, but then you are missing so much life :/

Or am i missing something?
like i said u can lock in the suffixes and then throw exalts at it until you hot elder% life and life
like i said u can lock in the suffixes and then throw exalts at it until you hot elder% life and life
But how good is that aura effect really? I mean it's mostly a cyclone chest... pride, flesh and stone both wouldn't benefit. Precision and bloodnsand would - but that's a marginal increase.

I think you missed mirror tier when you missed the % crit roll.

Why were you using a bound fossil anyways?
i specefically wanted the aura effect.. didnt know it didnt work with pride.. im sad now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info