Cricket World Cup 2019 Winners ENGLAND

Just want to say well done to ENGLAND for winning the world cup of cricket was a great game of cricket NEW ZEALAND played really well and at once moment i thought they was going to win it as GGG is NEW ZEALAND based just thought i would mention it :)
Last bumped on Jul 15, 2019, 5:21:44 PM
Man that match was amazing the super over almost ended up in a draw

eventhough GGG is from NZ i wonder if they watch cricket and stuff even i only watched the highlights on youtube ICC highlights channel
Last edited by dvasan on Jul 14, 2019, 6:42:01 PM
Hey im not a massive cricket fan but i do watch certain big matches when ENGLAND play and that was best cricket match ever for me feel bad for NZ but was a cracking game for neutral fans for sure
Last edited by Bezmageddon on Jul 15, 2019, 6:26:36 AM
What a nail biting game, England looked done for midway through their innings.

It was a shame there had to be a loser since neither side deserved to lose but the NZ team & management were very gracious in defeat despite a little controversy. I can't imagine the sandpaperers would have taken it so well.
Last edited by RandallPOE on Jul 15, 2019, 12:50:36 PM
At least it wasn't an India v/s Pakistan final. Great matches though those usually are, in the current climate that might very well have taken a turn for the nasty. Congrats to England. :)
^ in fairness the world is overpopulated, with only one possible outcome.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info