[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

So in your new PoB link you have a rapier with Increased elemental damage with attack skills and extra chaos damage listed. Similar to what I bought, but in the build you use brutality in the chest piece which negates all Elemental and Chaos Damage. Is there a reason for this?
i'm loving this build, but it seems that my build is a little off, anyone can help me?

https://pastebin.com/MxpVHZMh

Thank you very much for the attention :)
Just got to 36 challenges tonight after I stopped being lazy and spent some currency. I want to thank OP for the build. While I ended up modifying it to my preference it was an awesome base to work from and incredibly strong. Cyclone is always a great time and I am glad I chose this build (like 24 hours before the league started). It was nice to help out and answer questions in here, and I'll be around for a bit longer to answer some if anyone wants to ask.
"
MarioMCP wrote:
Just got to 36 challenges tonight after I stopped being lazy and spent some currency. I want to thank OP for the build. While I ended up modifying it to my preference it was an awesome base to work from and incredibly strong. Cyclone is always a great time and I am glad I chose this build (like 24 hours before the league started). It was nice to help out and answer questions in here, and I'll be around for a bit longer to answer some if anyone wants to ask.

I'm glad you've enjoyed the build and went off to experiment with it yourself. And thanks for all the help answering questions in here :)

I just wish I would've league started with it aswell rather than the Burning Arrow memes ^^
"
feebleric wrote:
i'm loving this build, but it seems that my build is a little off, anyone can help me?

https://pastebin.com/MxpVHZMh

Thank you very much for the attention :)

You have almost no life on your rare items at all. It's your number 1 priority to get high life on every single piece. Your chest and belt have decent life but you need to replace all the other rares to have minimum 70 life on helm, gloves, boots and minimum 50 on rings and amulet.
Greetings everyone! Playing this build since some days now as my Summoner got stupid boring. I really enjoy it! First time trying to craft stuff and well made a lot of mistakes but that's fine :) I just saw that you have Rampage while mapping, where does the effect come from?

My current Gear
Spoiler
Last edited by bobell on Jan 14, 2020, 12:20:35 PM
"

So in your new PoB link you have a rapier with Increased elemental damage with attack skills and extra chaos damage listed. Similar to what I bought, but in the build you use brutality in the chest piece which negates all Elemental and Chaos Damage. Is there a reason for this?

the roll isn't mandatory, you will actually want to try not getting that on your foil as there is space for much better rolls on a foil.
"

If you look at the mods it has tier 1 attack speed and temple mod Tacati. Chaos and Elemental damage are useless mods but Tacati is a hybrid stat with huge physical damage and extra chaos. We only care about the physical portion.

yo, just curious, since we don't stack much armour and since molten shell only really scales with armour i'm wondering if it wouldn't be better to use steelskin or something else for the CWDT setup? I know vaal molten shell is pretty great but even that still scales with armour and we're only hitting around 10k armour even with flasks active.

what you guys think ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info