[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

Hi! first of all thanks for the guide, i found it really fun, took my character to lvl 90 and doing all content for now easly. Now im a bit stuck with map progression but did couple red maps without any issue.
This is my current equipment, and was wondering what to update next.. a good paradoxica is around 150c - 300c, the savior i got was a cheap one with lower stats... i now have around 500c and was wondering how to invest them in the best way to maximize this build:

Also, i followed the skill tree as the "cheap version", and was thinking to buy the reconmended clusters, and change it to the more expensive version with them.

Any advice will be appreciated :)
really enjoying the build so far, about to move into clusters jewels.

The POB build and forum notes have 2 different medium clusters and the price difference is a quite a bit, can you confirm which is better?
"
Cithilu wrote:
really enjoying the build so far, about to move into clusters jewels.

The POB build and forum notes have 2 different medium clusters and the price difference is a quite a bit, can you confirm which is better?

Precise Focus is a must, then take Unwavering Focus if you need stun immunity or take Rapid Infusion for dmg+move speed. Stun immunity is more important but you can get it elsewhere.
SO i am new ish and i have a bunch of passive points leftover idk what to do with them? i have this whole tree exact but have like more points and im only level 85
Hi, i already have 560k pds, how i can increase damage? What need to change? Have around 20ex.
So with my gear, I feel like I am getting stunned and 2 shot very easily. I am not sure what or where to improve. Even with 5.7k health, I feel super squishy. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

POB
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/ieFxkteX

Gear
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/572Gjiig

any recommendations? is mi first league
Soo I have done some content already with this character, got to T16 with pretty low effort, Delve 200 and below is not a problem at all so are T16 Conquerors... all this on pretty much "only" a 10 - 15ex budget.

Gear
Spoiler

PoB
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/0gRuHvpq

I know the cluster jewels aren't perfect by any means but my question would be..
What should I do next with ~15ex to upgrade the character to kill Shaper in less than ~10 mins x)

EDIT 1: Done A6 Sirus quite easily with this gear.
Last edited by L3mon1ceTea on Nov 5, 2020, 6:39:04 AM
Ummm did the curse on hit rings mod change? i think it only affects rare and uniques now?
"
jinweifan wrote:
Ummm did the curse on hit rings mod change? i think it only affects rare and uniques now?

The "Marks" only affect rares and uniques yes but the "Hexes" affect everything. Assassin's Mark is the best atm because its a lot better against bosses and help with crit we get from power charges while mapping. Vulnerability is the weaker option that works on everything but isnt quite as strong.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info