How are you supposed to complete all 6 trials of ascendancy for the last trial on console?

For weeks now ive been at 5 trails completed out of 6 to get my last ascendancy. I keep farming low level maps as fast as I can and I dont think im ever going to find my last Trial. There is no chat so there is no way to share trials and its starting to get too aggravating to want to keep trying.

Can we get a divine orb that says "Your next map will have a trial you havent completed"?
Last bumped on Jul 21, 2019, 12:54:52 AM
One of the issues with the Game being so RNG intensive is that it becomes difficult to determine if something is stemming from a weakness in the code, or is just RNG - and a couple of random events strung together has a greater chance of starting a new "religion".

Bearing the latter in mind, perhaps you could try some higher level maps (if by lower level you mean strictly "white maps"). It would not surprise me in the least if GGG snuck in some code to require a certain tier of maps to be run before allowing the final Trial to trigger. But bottom line, if doing the same thing over and over is not working, consider changing something up.

I expect that many people would like that orb (early on at least), and so GGG would likely make it really, really rare if it ever got added. It probably would end up a another Tease, not a realistic Solution.
Formerly posted under AnExile_onthePath
"
dirtpoorchris wrote:
For weeks now ive been at 5 trails completed out of 6 to get my last ascendancy. I keep farming low level maps as fast as I can and I dont think im ever going to find my last Trial. There is no chat so there is no way to share trials and its starting to get too aggravating to want to keep trying.

Can we get a divine orb that says "Your next map will have a trial you havent completed"?

I hear you 2 leagues ago i had a heard time finding my last trial. I think i was lvl 85, or higher by the time i found it.

Try joining a discord or a PoE community on the PS4 network.

There are folks on there always posting trails on them just have to be on at the right time.

"
walkjohn55 wrote:
One of the issues with the Game being so RNG intensive is that it becomes difficult to determine if something is stemming from a weakness in the code, or is just RNG - and a couple of random events strung together has a greater chance of starting a new "religion".

Bearing the latter in mind, perhaps you could try some higher level maps (if by lower level you mean strictly "white maps"). It would not surprise me in the least if GGG snuck in some code to require a certain tier of maps to be run before allowing the final Trial to trigger. But bottom line, if doing the same thing over and over is not working, consider changing something up.

I expect that many people would like that orb (early on at least), and so GGG would likely make it really, really rare if it ever got added. It probably would end up a another Tease, not a realistic Solution.

Ive done up to tier 12 maps. Not having your last ascendancy for so long SUCKS.
I had the same exact issue myself. I wasn't able to run my final lab till I was level 92. A few things to take note of... Are you seeing trials show up in your map but they are the wrong ones? or are you never seeing them at all? Did you happen to play in a party with a another player and participate in a trial on one of their maps? The reason I ask is because I was seeing the same trial every time... trial of crippling fear or something like that, but I needed the piercing truth. Every time I saw a trial spawn in my map I would skip doing it because it wasn't the one I needed. Out of frustration I decided to just go ahead and do the crippling one again anyways for the sake of getting the key. Once I did this is wasn't anymore than like 2-4 maps and the very next trial I saw was the one I needed.

I believe part of my issue is that I did the trial with my friend on his map and while it does give you credit for the completion it only rewards one key to the map device owner. So my suspicion is that for some reason the game doesn't recognize that you've already completed it because you never looted the key, even though it shows you've completed it on the list. Then if you keep skipping the trial when it spawns the game gets stuck in some kind of loop where it only wants to spawn the one trial. This is all speculation but in summary I'd suggest you complete any trials that appear in your maps even if you've already done it.

Another thing to consider is that you can buy the prophecy "the Dream Trial" from the trade market which greatly increases the likely hood that a trial will spawn in your map. It is however exhausted once you load the map even if you do not execute the trial. So you can't skip it thinking you will save the prophecy from being completed as it will be once you enter the map... assuming the map spawned one.
I got my final trial on this character at lvl 93.

All you can do is keep going until you get it.

Ill try completing every Trial I see even if Ive already completed it just to see if it refreshes the trials differently and let you guys know
Woooo! I just got it guys.

Before I could test out the "clearing every trial you see to make different ones refresh" I found it doing a tier 6 rare map.

Now to try to solo the final trial of ascendancy.....
I got mine at level 65 in a white map. So...
Use discord next time or GGG wakes up and gives us in game chat. I mean Come on!!, its the age of cross-play and we still can’t have in-game chat????

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info