issues with creating and joining parties

I'm having issues with creating and joining parties. seems affecting all my characters

When I try to create a party, nothing is happening. (I think a party is created, but it gives no indication of that)
When I invite someone to my party (creating it) the receiver of the invite can accept, but nothing happens.
When someone try to invite me on any party the invitation just doesnt show up

When I try to join a public party I instantly leave automatically.
If I bring up the public party screen again and just select the party I tried to enter before, I'm magically in the party. As soon as I leave the tab, I instantly leave the party again.

After creating a party and changing instances the game freezes on loading screen and I have to force quit.

I need help please...

I play on steam client, already verified the integrity of the game files / reinstalled and everything seems ok

this happened right after trading with a korean dude, i don't know if has something to do with instances,

also tried to play in other gateways/servers, and have nothing to do with the issue, is present in any realm.

Last bumped on Jul 19, 2019, 8:13:11 PM
Please help
Update: i downloaded the client version (non steam) and the same problem happens, I need help please
There is the same phenomenon in korea :(
"
rnqhsgkr13 wrote:
There is the same phenomenon in korea :(

yeah that actually happened to me after trading with a korean

day 3: still have the bug
how long until this gets attention from ggg?
day: 4 still have the same problem
Day 5: after sending you few emails 4 days ago, i still dont have any answer from GGG.

still having the problem
7 days now, the issue persist.
WTF GGG? anyone that this is happening to can't play the game at all

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info