The scamming has gotten out of proportions

Hey i am a veteran player that plays this game on and off for about 6-7 years, this league i have noticed that the attempts to scam in trades has multiply by 10 fold, tried to buy a six link carcass and 10 people tried to sell me a 4 link one,today tried to buy a starforge and 15-20 people tried to sell me a voidforge. You need to put a system in to at least let the community have some kind of retributions against those people. You should be punished if you try to scam people out of their currency.

ps: I know that poe is based on a free economy but in the past leagues this phenomenon wasn't as bad as it is now and it will only get worse as more players join the game.
Last bumped on Jul 15, 2019, 5:51:50 PM
I've never, ever seen a scam attempt personally until this league. Lvl 3 enlighten switcharoo. Been playing since og flashback. Just got to be careful. I take like three full seconds to verify when buying doctors lol.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
Well yeah they were so rare but now it is ridiculous how many people try to scam you.
"
lordishgr wrote:
Well yeah they were so rare but now it is ridiculous how many people try to scam you.

People just noticed that a lot of people do not use brain when trading so they started to capitalize on this.
Please don't mute me
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<(°) FAKE TOUCANS, FAKE PRAYERS (°)>
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Please don't mute me
No, it just has zero risk for you and eventually you will make a profit out of it. That doesn't make it right though, you should be punished if you try to scam people.
"
lordishgr wrote:
No, it just has zero risk for you and eventually you will make a profit out of it. That doesn't make it right though, you should be punished if you try to scam people.

Yes i think this is the reason too. They know they aren't gonna be banned or punished in any way so why no do it?
"
Yes i think this is the reason too. They know they aren't gonna be banned or punished in any way so why no do it?

Well there is an obvious answer to that, because you are a decent human being and not a walking trash can.
"
lordishgr wrote:
"

Well there is an obvious answer to that, because you are a decent human being and not a walking trash can.

I agree lol :)
You pc players have it rough, most i have to deal with on console is overpriced gear xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info