Flame Dash Loop

So I found this cool bug while messing around in my hideout. If you hold L2 and hit your flame dash button, this neat cursor comes up allowing you to choose where you want to go. Problem is - if you continue to hold L2 after the first dash, your character will continue to flame dash in place until you move them again. I put my controller down to post this and dude is still dashing back and forth in a small area. I find it highly amusing and may even upload a video of it later
Last bumped on Jul 10, 2019, 6:03:38 PM
"
So I found this cool bug while messing around in my hideout. If you hold L2 and hit your flame dash button, this neat cursor comes up allowing you to choose where you want to go. Problem is - if you continue to hold L2 after the first dash, your character will continue to flame dash in place until you move them again. I put my controller down to post this and dude is still dashing back and forth in a small area. I find it highly amusing and may even upload a video of it later

The whole L2 thing isnt a bug it can be used to cast many spells or throw traps in a spicific spot. But the loop thing im about to try.
Hi.
This is a know bug and we have a fix for it ready. It should be included in the next patch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info