Brutal Restraint 2274 Deshret- Onslaught On Kill on - Frenetic and more!

So I have a pretty good jewel here with assassin area! Frenzy node "frenetic" is giving onslaught on kill for 8 seconds. The life node above it "blood Drinker" is also giving 5% of physical damage as extra cold. "Fangs of the viper" is also giving 5% chance to gain a frenzy on kill.

Last - the claw node - Claws of the magpie is providing an additional 25% crit chance while soul raker is giving 5% chance to blind.

Very nice jewel, asking 2 exalt. Can show with pictures if you don't trust the post.
Last bumped on Jul 22, 2019, 10:00:20 AM
And what makes yours worth 2ex compared to any of the other ones that are like 20c?
"
Nubman wrote:
And what makes yours worth 2ex compared to any of the other ones that are like 20c?

Here I posted a quick video show casing it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3mMqaqPuUI
Yes I get that, but bottom line is it's a 20c jewel. Someone else can get the exact same thing as yours for 20c, and divine once. And just because that specific number gives those stats doesn't mean a lot of other numbers don't as well.

It's like taking a loreweave, and saying that because the life roll is 55, it is suddenly worth 10x more. If certain number combinations were super rare then sure, but no roll is rare than any other roll on these jewels.
"
Nubman wrote:
Yes I get that, but bottom line is it's a 20c jewel. Someone else can get the exact same thing as yours for 20c, and divine once. And just because that specific number gives those stats doesn't mean a lot of other numbers don't as well.

It's like taking a loreweave, and saying that because the life roll is 55, it is suddenly worth 10x more. If certain number combinations were super rare then sure, but no roll is rare than any other roll on these jewels.

I understand what you're saying but the time it can take for you to maybe find a jewel that's giving the stats mine is providing in the spots it provides or something possibly better could take a long time. Time is money, you could also get lucky and divine a jewel 2-3 times and get something amazing and thats still a bit over half an exalt. There is no method to the madness of these jewels either and that itself makes the whole process insane. I know from my side if someone found a jewel that had good stuff on nodes I plan to use, I would snatch it up for a few exalts.
This jewel has been sold!
"
ZACHWILDCAT wrote:
This jewel has been sold!

Congrats

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info