Price check

Hello comrades. help me to price this one

Last bumped on Jul 10, 2019, 1:17:39 PM
That's a sexy little belt right there. The cold damage is a little niche perhaps (don't know what (if any) cold attack skills are meta rn), but back when I played Ice Shot...

The res is low, but that shouldn't spoil the fun. Not an expert on these price points, but I def wouldn't go below 5 ex. maybe start at 15-20? Or just put it up unpriced, see what they're offering, add 50% to that for your counteroffer and see where you settle. That might work, though I've never tried it.
lol cold damage is not meta, why are you trying to apprize an item if you don't know what is best currently
"
DrTrifonius wrote:
That's a sexy little belt right there. The cold damage is a little niche perhaps (don't know what (if any) cold attack skills are meta rn), but back when I played Ice Shot...

The res is low, but that shouldn't spoil the fun. Not an expert on these price points, but I def wouldn't go below 5 ex. maybe start at 15-20? Or just put it up unpriced, see what they're offering, add 50% to that for your counteroffer and see where you settle. That might work, though I've never tried it.

last time when I put unpriced this one some good guys offered me 1 ex. obv scam. anyways thx for answer.
Last edited by Capellan_Maxon on Jul 10, 2019, 5:30:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info