[Xbox One] 3.7.3b Patch Notes

[Xbox One] 3.7.3b Patch Notes

• Fixed an issue that would cause some skills to double-cast.
  • Fixed a bug that caused monster AI to consume too many server resources. This also fixes many cases where monsters were using their skills more often than intended (such as The Shaper in the Uber Elder encounter teleporting around too often and The Brine King using his Bubble Shield too often).
  • Fixed a bug where the Master of Metal ascendancy passive could cause server performance issues.
  • Fixed various cases where monster skills would not display correctly if you had left the area and returned while they were using the skill (for example, the Blood Meteors in the Ahuatotli, the Blind encounter).
  • Fixed a bug where a single skill could sometimes be used multiple times in succession if another skill was used while you were holding down the original skills button.
  • Fixed a bug where channelled skills could cause you to be kicked for performing too many actions.
  • Fixed a bug where Legion Generals would not drop items if you were not in the area when they escaped.
  • Fixed a bug introduced in patch 3.7.2 where the corpse of Aukuna, the Black Sekhema's rhex could be destroyed, preventing her safe landing.
  • Fixed a bug where Harbingers spawned from the "Unique Boss is accompanied by a mysterious Harbinger" sextant modifier would spawn in inaccessible locations in Belfry Map, Lava Lake Map, Sunken City Map and Tower Map.
  • Fixed a bug where monster spawners in the Gardens Map boss room spawned monsters when the Map was occupied by The Elder or an Elder Guardian.
  • Fixed a bug where you were unable to enter The Menagerie through Einhar's portal until you had spoken to him in The Forest Encampment.
  • Fixed a bug where some parts of the Shipyard Map could become inaccessible if a Betrayal Fortification encounter was present.
  • Fixed a bug where Herald of Purity was using the wrong visual effects when either the Blood Guard or Faith Guard Herald Effects were applied to it.
  • Fixed a client crash that could occur while Piety was using her beam skill on Malachai.
  • Fixed four instance crashes.
Last bumped on Jul 9, 2019, 9:31:46 AM
pog
Poggers
excellentay
Please try to do something for lags in Legion encounters, i love the league but all these lags are very annoying.
Thanks for the patch.
now this is the kind of patch i'm digging. Good stuff.
Well, I was able to play PoE this season without problems ... until I started to level my skelettmancer today. Brutal performance issues, freezes, flame dash causes me to bug into walls, I got randomly one shot (I am overleveled, capped in resi, so this shouldnt happen) and on top I got teleported over different spots on maps. The funniest bug was a map were my zombies couldnt walk. They had the walking animation but didnt move at all. Oh and yeah, the pacifism bug were zombies arent attacking enemys and just about to buy popcorn and take on their 3d glasses is still a thing.

It looks like Minions are highly bugged on console. This was the first season I could play from the start without issues and you know what? It was the first season where I havent played a minion build at the start of a season.

Too bad you still havent fixed this problem. A problem which we (porbably) have on Xbox since Day 1.
Double skill use bug fixed for some skills? N E A T O T H A N K Y O U
Fixed brine king and double dash poggggg
xbox poe.. where people want e̶x̶a̶l̶t̶s̶ divines for junk items ¯\_༼ ಥ ‿ ಥ ༽_/¯
Thanks!
Knowledge is power.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info