[3.16 SSC] Status: 🟢 ONLINE 🟢 || Free Crafting Services!

You can catch me streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/incommodious if you'd like to watch or ask for a craft here.

If I'm not streaming, you can catch me in my Discord too, free to answer any questions about stuff there: https://discord.gg/YuzBfF8

I am also on the TFT Discord @Incommodious

Crafting is free, all you have to do is supply the cost of the craft and please bring a Orb of Scouring with you if you're changing a craft. Also, I'd appreciate if you guys could vouch after the craft here.

PM me in game @Incommodious or @Inco, or add my account: IncoKola

Notable mods currently:
Can have up to 3 crafted modifiers
Critical strike chance is lucky while focused
Suffixes cannot be changed
Rank 3 Reduced Mana Cost Of Non-Channel
T1 (inc phys, spell dmg, etc)
Attack speed T1
Attack speed/quality T1
Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier
Physical damage over time multiplier
Fire damage over time multiplier
Cold damage over time multiplier
Trigger a Socketed Spell
+2 Level of Socketed Support Gems
Phys to Cold/light/fire Convert
Increased %Damage Craft
Hits Can't Be Evaded
Minimum Frenzy Charges
Minimum Power Charges
Minimum Endurance Charges
Increased Effect of Flasks
Cannot roll attack
All color crafts
Six link/six socket

Old stuff, ignore this
Services:
4/5 Emblem Carry: FREE (tips appreciated)
Sirus kill: 50c (any awakening level)
Elderslayers: 20c
Crafting: Free, can tip if you want, but it's not expected (I have most meta crafts, just message me in game and I'll check to see!)
NOTE: ^Please bring scour orbs if they're needed since I do it for free :D

NOTE: I'm now back to offering bossing, with every boss being at a flat rate of 40c. Or optionally, we can split 50/50!

ALSO: For bossing, please use any U.S. realm if you can. After you swap gateways, make sure to swap hideouts before you open Sirus portal!

5 Way Carries: 50c, doing them on aura stacker, so you'll get lots of loot and XP!

🟢 🔴
[3.11 HSC] Status: 🟢 ONLINE 🟢 || Free Crafting Services
[3.11 HSC] Status: 🔴 OFFLINE 🔴 || Free Crafting Services

🟢ONLINE🟢
🔴OFFLINE🔴

Character name is IncoKola for carries, and Econmodious for emblems since I may be on another character, whisper or add my account IncoKola

How it works:

Emblems:

KEY NOTE FOR MAX LOOT: For the first ~10 waves, wait for full circle to get max loot

Your hideout, or mine if you don't have 5 map device for 5 way, and you will be resetting in middle. How to reset: Stand in middle until pulse wave goes out to spawn mobs, once pulse goes off, step out of purple circle in middle, then immediately back in and wait for pulse, rinse and repeat.

Sirus: *Note: I can do about any realm* Set your realm to Washington D.C. and change your hideout with Helena so it also makes your hideout realm to D.C. (fight goes off your hideout realm). Go into the eye of the storm, and once the portals spawn go back to your hideout from the portal you went in. I'll type something

I usually stream during my runs at: https://www.twitch.tv/incommodious

NOTE: I'm now back to offering bossing, with every boss (with the exception of Maven) being at a flat rate of 50c. Or optionally, we can split 50/50!

ALSO: For bossing, please use any U.S. realm (prefer Washington D.C.) After you swap gateways, make sure to swap hideouts before you open portal!

Tips are appreciate in whatever form, and especially veiled mods to get more crafts!

As always, please vouch in my thread if you're satisfied with the service :)
Last edited by IncoKola on Oct 28, 2021, 1:38:29 AM
Last bumped on Feb 6, 2022, 11:51:05 PM
Bump, available now
+1 5 Stacks of loot guaranteed.
Helped carry me, quick and easy. 10/10 would recommend on Tuesdays.
"
MistyZero wrote:
Helped carry me, quick and easy. 10/10 would recommend on Tuesdays.

"
Kylemtrix wrote:
+1 5 Stacks of loot guaranteed.

Ty, enjoy your loot guys :)
A real gentleman, providing good service. Would recommend.
Bump
+1 from me
5/7 carry, good jokes, nice tits, flat ass, 10/10 drops, would do it again.
Thanks for the carry!
Bump, online now!
Quick, clean and reliable carry - 10/10

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info