Aura gems don't stack with support?

I just got a aura gem (Wraith) and have it slotted with added lightning damage on connecting slots. Why isn't the bonus from the support gem being added to the aura?
"
Jakoul wrote:
I just got a aura gem (Wraith) and have it slotted with added lightning damage on connecting slots. Why isn't the bonus from the support gem being added to the aura?
Added lightning damage support can only apply to an active skill that deals damage, and will add lightning damage to the damage dealt.

Wrath is an aura skill that does not deal any damage. It creates an aura which grants bonus stats to players within it, causing them to deal bonus lightning damage on their attacks.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Jakoul wrote:
Added lightning damage support can only apply to an active skill that deals damage, and will add lightning damage to the damage dealt.

Wrath is an aura skill that does not deal any damage. It creates an aura which grants bonus stats to players within it, causing them to deal bonus lightning damage on their attacks.
Ahh, I see. Thank you for answering that for me. Wish it was a tad more obvious. >_<

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info