Frontier Mystery Box Concept Art

Nice concept art!

I still wonder though, why we get so many themes that don´t seem to belong to Wraeclast. From the spanish conquistadors to native American tribal art....to mysterious blue aliens and post-apocalyptic mad Max outlaws.

This is becoming a circus!
Last edited by IamLoco on Jul 5, 2019, 2:48:35 AM
AMAZING!! IM GETTING THAT NATIVE DESIGN SIIIIICK!!!!!!
Yo, that's Kotal Kahn
cool
Some rich material there.. I like almost everything, especially the clockwork wings.
Last edited by Aardvarkk on Jul 5, 2019, 1:09:19 PM
Yeah I totally want that stuff! Can't spend money right now though. Probably better to buy it when it comes out next league than gamble on the mystery box anyway. I spent a few left over points on the box though and got the clockwork aura which is pretty sweet. I want the Native American armor set and that pistol knife too. The wild west steampunk theme is cool.
Last edited by Nizreb915 on Jul 5, 2019, 1:54:31 PM
"
IamLoco wrote:

This is becoming a circus!
Well i'd hate for you to see what games like OverWatch, World of Tanks/Ships and WarFrame do.
"
60x7 wrote:
Still doesn't fit with the theme of the game.

Yet
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"
60x7 wrote:
Still doesn't fit with the theme of the game.

True. It did remind me that Deadlands exists - which is great fodder for an ARPG or MMO in its own right. Note that there are other games with their own take on the paranormal-Western concept, most notably Hard West (an XCOM-inspired tactical game) and Darkwatch: Curse of the West (a PS2-era action game).

This aside, I would not be averse to a variant of the Wrangler outfit minus the undead/construct affectations.
White Knight of the Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
"Destroyed overnight, or the next one's free."
niceee

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info