Huge Sale on Pets All Week

"
SoM wrote:
stash tab was on sale over the weekend iirc

Been waiting patiently for it, checked all weekend. Didn't happen. This weekend would be 3 weeks since the last time. Hope it's this weekend because I'm not playing the game until I can buy some stasheries.
Dear GGG et al,

Sorry, but I find this very misleading and hurtful. As it states sale on pets, except the latest released ones, but why are the following not on sales despite being released for a long time?:

• Purple Acid Scorpion Pet
  • Infernal Scorpion Pet
  • Acid Scorpion Pet
  • Lightning Scorpion Pet
  • Spectral Basilisk Pet
  • Infernal Basilisk Pet

I have opted the "Add to Watchlist" for the Purple Acid Scorpion Pet, but I have never seen it went on sale, including this time.

I am also saddened by Dragon Hunter Pet not being on sale in this special week.

Would you be kind to include it? (◕︿◕✿)
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael
Powered by 2015 Alienware 17" R2 laptop · Standard League · BLÔW Guild · Bird-Day - Aug 7, 2012
人生はただのゲームだ。楽しむために生きろ。勝利をつかむため遊べ。人生に勝ち、そして喜ぶために生きろ。o(^▽^)o ♪
"
PixiePerfect wrote:
"
SoM wrote:

Been waiting patiently for it, checked all weekend. Didn't happen. This weekend would be 3 weeks since the last time. Hope it's this weekend because I'm not playing the game until I can buy some stasheries.

I believe they do the stash sales once every 4 weeks, so it won't be this weekend on their normal cycle
"
shishkabob wrote:
"
PixiePerfect wrote:
"
SoM wrote:

I believe they do the stash sales once every 4 weeks, so it won't be this weekend on their normal cycle

That would be a bummer. But last sale was June 14 weekend, and the one prior was May 24 weekend, that would be 3 weeks.
Any reason in particular that the Dragon Hunter Pet (Red) is not included in this sale?
"
shishkabob wrote:
"
PixiePerfect wrote:
"
SoM wrote:

Have a feeling stash tab sale will be this coming weekend.. :O)
Can I just trade in my old firefox for the 20 point less vastly suprior quality flaming lion? The flames effect on the fox at this point looks absolutely terrible in comparison. XD
The more More you have, the less Less matters

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info