[3.7] Cospri CoC CI Trickster ~ Cold to Fire Chaos / 90-98%+ Melee & Spell Crit / 100% Hit / Tanky

I ran a version of this build in Betrayal and I think it may have been my favorite build ever. Definitely interested in running it again and this version looks very promising.

I've noticed a couple versions utilizing The Eternity Shroud and having shaped items in every slot. Obviously that would be much more expensive but do you think it would be worth the investment?

Edit: Guess I should have read the whole guide first. See that you mention the Eternity Shroud in there. Damage looks to be more than fine. Probably better off working on increasing survivability.
Last edited by Vanguard28 on Jul 11, 2019, 10:34:20 AM
Sometimes i almost can't hit monsters and should run away and return to sand stance apply correctly. Does anybody else have same problem?
"
My Elder Pyre, for example, I had to craft myself via scours/chance (took roughly 200).

The lie detector detected that was a lie.

But seriously I've used over 2k scours and chances and got 2 dream fragments.

F
Last edited by Sazed on Jul 15, 2019, 1:59:59 PM
"
I've noticed a couple versions utilizing The Eternity Shroud and having shaped items in every slot. Obviously that would be much more expensive but do you think it would be worth the investment?

As indicated, the Eternity Shroud version would probably output higher DPS but it's already irrelevant for all content. My Uber Elder kills are around 3 minutes and I'm not even THAT amazing, if you see my video, I waste a lot of time smacking on immune targets.

If you want more DPS I guess it would shave that number down from 3 minutes to like 2 minutes but the difference in EHP between Shroud and a well-crafted chestpiece is immense - A perfectly rolled Shroud provides about 385 base energy shield. A non-perfect, average-rolled 1500 Evasion 400ES chestpiece provides 650 base energy shield. That's a big difference - not to mention you can roll your chest even higher alongside bonuses like Attack Crit %, Spell Crit % or Arcane Surge on Hit.

"
Sometimes i almost can't hit monsters and should run away and return to sand stance apply correctly. Does anybody else have same problem?

Never once had this issue, and I did a ton of maps. Be sure you aren't mistakenly toggling your aura to Blood stance. I actually remove my Sand Stance aura from my quickbar after activating it, so I don't click it by mistake (it happened a lot for me, since it was next to my shield charge).

"
Sazed wrote:
"
My Elder Pyre, for example, I had to craft myself via scours/chance (took roughly 200).

The lie detector detected that was a lie.

But seriously I've used over 2k scours and chances and got 2 dream fragments.

F

Sorry :( I'm quite sure 2k+ is quite bad luck. From what many have concluded, the average seems to be around 400-600. Actually, if you assume those 2 dream fragments COULD have also been a Pyre, you roughly spent 1k per unique ring.

I do admit my RNG was pretty amazing this league. Results may vary.
Cospri CoC Cold->Fire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576559
Divine Ire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2459778
Last edited by KooperT on Jul 16, 2019, 9:42:25 AM
This is true.

I tried buying one last night and the fellow wouldn't even entertain 6ex for his Pyre. I'm CoCpri assassin right now and wanted to change it up for the last bit of the league.

I guess we'll keep "chancing" it. :D

BTW what is the possibility of using a CoC weapon instead of a cospris?
I'm assuming POB doesn't calculate the brutal jewel. How do we calculate the effect? Just take our crit strike chance and multiply by 1.25? My sheet crit chance is only like 65% in PoB.
Loving the build so far. Starting out on a map feels a little clunky but damn is it smooth after that. I wasn't using the vortex gems at first but once I did that made a world of difference on bosses.
I can't get my hits under 7.5 with frenzy charges. Unsure what to do :/
Really enjoyed this build! Just something want to point out: lvl3 enlighten + 4% reduced mana reserved node doesn’t really work. It will make your unreserved mana to be 1% because the reserve amount is calculated separately for each gem and rounding. Tested both in game and PoB. For a budget version, I have to use the head enchant for 15% reduced mana reserve.
Started with ED/Cont trickster, made a Nado MF, farmed a lot of currency and respeced my trickster to this build.

So far I love this build, I was hoping it would be a great delver and it does not disappoint one bit! The damage is bonkers. I did spend a good amount of currency to build this guy, but that's exactly what I was looking for, a nice end game currency sink.

Probably spent about 40 sanct + dense + aetheric on ilvl 86 elder sadist garb, but never got anything above 1500 eva 300 es. Was hoping to hit that sweet 1800/400 benchmark. I will eventually get back to it again, but for now I am having too much fun wrecking delves.

Only minor gripe I have is mana sustain. If I hold cyclone for 15 seconds + I run out of mana, this has been an issue once during a boss fight. Any idea how to solve it? Was hoping OP could give me some pointers. The only solution I can think of is to get a low level cyclone so it will cost less, but would that solve the issue..

Since our builds look almost entirely identical, was hoping the OP could give me some pointers.

Thanks for the fun times~

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info