🌟[3.21 Crucible SSC] Huy Services: Paid/Split Bosses + Bench Crafts + Anything🌟

Quick craft service,

Thanks.
Imagine not having Huy are as your crafter literally high roll all your crafted mod even better he carry people in a 5 way with guaranteed over 10x row of loot (Just dont dc OMEGALUL) and yea his stream is legit chilled and comfy widepeepoHappy
It was a nice, quiet, somewhat warm summer evening when I had just finished alteration spamming and annulling my rings, finally left with the single mod I wanted I now needed some specialty crafts added to my rings that I did not have, frantically searching around, I remembered Huy has all of the crafts and he has been the most trustable person I've ever met on PoE.

I message Huy, "Hey I need a couple of quick crafts when you are free" he responds right away, "I got you, baby, come to my place at 9 pm" I am so ecstatic, and so very relieved that Huy will by handling my expensive jewelry that night. 9 PM rolls around I head to Huy's place, perfect mood lighting, candles lit, and a smell I can't describe except to compare it to pure bliss. I gave control of my jewelry to Huy, told him what I wanted, he took my jewelry ever so tenderly and confirmed: "This is how you would like it?" I respond yes, that's right! Huy excitedly said to me, "Oh! Great roll!" His excitement brought so much joy to me and gave me that sense of security, unlike anyone, has ever made me feel! He relinquished my now ever more expensive jewelry back to me, perfection he had just created. I think to my self, "What a true genuine artist" Huy, in that ever so silky smooth voice of his asks me, "Do you need anything else done?" I respond "Thank you, yes actually I do a 5 emblem carry if you are not too busy" He responds "No problem, I am never too busy for you baby"

Huy begins to lead me to another room, the likes I've only seen in my dreams, thinking about it, I think we went into some kind of portal as we were in a literally different dimension or timeline of some great war of the past; A true 5 army battle. He asks me to stand near the middle and what he calls "resetting". Boy, was I in for a big surprise as I have never been in such ecstasy in my entire life. Ever time my body felt that what I can describe as an outward nova pulsed, my pleasure kept increasing, watching the lines fill up, feeling more pulses throughout my body, I wanted more and more and more, I kept resetting, not for any reason but for my pleasure, just the way Huy wanted. As the last pulse hit my body, the euphoria I had was out of this universe, I knew by choosing Huy I did the right thing. We left that dimension and went back to Huy's place, me, completely finished, Huy glad I was happy, I thanked him, told him I would be back and left.

Huy changed my whole world, in ways unlike anyone has ever done before, he might be true divinity.

I still think about that night as the pleasures still resonate throughout my body.
Just a small town girl, living in a lonely world.

Follow me on twitch, even though I never stream!
https://www.twitch.tv/lionexx/
"
auxii wrote:
Best crafter on poe.

FeelsGoodMan :)
Service Thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2575156

New Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2617717

Catch me on https://www.twitch.tv/ihuy
Thanks! Killed uber elder on last portal , great stream!
Very trusted Streamer/Crafter! Crafted on hits cant be evaded on my new foil!

Would recommend to anyone :)
Did Uber Elder and 5-way Legion battle for me. I regret nothing, except not asking him to be my lover and best friend.
BEST 5 WAY LEGION CARRY!!!!!
iHuy literally breezed through the whole fight and from time to time would talk with his smooth jazz-like voice. This whole carry service is literally AMAZING! No problems, very nice, and most importantly a good nature with potential prosperity. I love this man<3. If I ever have any more emblems, would 1300000/10 ask for a carry service directly, not through poe, but through the powers of a maruader wooshing through the damn legion. A literal gigantic piece of cyclone ninja meat spinning to win.
Thank you Huy again for the carry service. I love you and hope to contact you again <3!!!!!!!!!!!
Smooethest HoGM carry of my life, hands down.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info