[PS4] 3.7.3 Patch Notes

"
Joshkozi wrote:
"
binoculars wrote:
"
Joshkozi wrote:

Crashing is game breaking flame dash double casting is a bug...use lightening warp for the time being. Flame dash double casting isnt as serious as crashes but I do agree its should have been prioritized over visual issues but theres absolutely nothing you can to except use another skill or just play something else.

Sorry, I dont think that a crash every now and then, usually during a loading screen where I dont die, is THAT big of a deal. When I constantly lose 10% exp to desync deaths and cant progress.. that IS a big deal to me.. so yes, game-breaking bug.

Its ur fault for CONTINUING to use it when u know full well its BUGGED. So if u keep dying and losing 10% exp thats ur fault...dont use it.

Oooh right, I forgot that I had a part in coding this game.. it's absolutely MY fault.

So, in your words.. I should just rework my entire build because they cant fix a problem they created? Lol use lightning warp? It takes 3 support gems to even be viable. Is that going to stop every other skill I use from double casting, triple casting? Oh wise one, give us answers
"
xXx_1 wrote:
"
Joshkozi wrote:

Crashing is game breaking flame dash double casting is a bug...

It happens also with leap slam...

There is another problem with leap slam,and dash

The server takes you back one second
To the point you already were.
Once you have used one of the skills

Result: Death

Please fix it

PC version....

Oh no guy, it's your fault for playing your character the way you built it... rofl /s
Last edited by binoculars on Jul 2, 2019, 12:21:44 AM
"
binoculars wrote:
"
xXx_1 wrote:
"
Joshkozi wrote:

Crashing is game breaking flame dash double casting is a bug...

It happens also with leap slam...

There is another problem with leap slam,and dash

The server takes you back one second
To the point you already were.
Once you have used one of the skills

Result: Death

Please fix it

PC version....

Oh no guy, it's your fault for playing your character the way you built it... rofl /s

You really should remove leap slam and start using Blink Arrow. All you need to do is switch weapon loadouts when you want to use a travel skill.

Seriously. All the tools are there.
"
pillshatner wrote:
Can we please get a option in menu to lower effects and things that make this game lag so horrible on non ps4 pro. I love this game i really do havent been able play since ambush cuz of pc problems now i can play again but at late game its almost impossible i was gonna buy some stash tabs untill i realized how pointless it would be if i cant play correctly i mean why even have legion league on console if the console cant handle it. Please add this function to reduce quality ill definately fork over some money if u do

I really really like this idea. I have thought about it as well in some regards but the way you put it is a great idea. Personally ide like an option to lower the quality to 720p I think that will help with massive amounts of issues.
"
binoculars wrote:
"
Joshkozi wrote:

Crashing is game breaking flame dash double casting is a bug...use lightening warp for the time being. Flame dash double casting isnt as serious as crashes but I do agree its should have been prioritized over visual issues but theres absolutely nothing you can to except use another skill or just play something else.

Its ur fault for CONTINUING to use it when u know full well its BUGGED. So if u keep dying and losing 10% exp thats ur fault...dont use it. [/quote]

Oooh right, I forgot that I had a part in coding this game.. it's absolutely MY fault.

So, in your words.. I should just rework my entire build because they cant fix a problem they created? Lol use lightning warp? It takes 3 support gems to even be viable. Is that going to stop every other skill I use from double casting, triple casting? Oh wise one, give us answers[/quote]

Wait your whole build revolves around flame dash? Thats a new one ive never heard of. Do u have that on a 6 link for super extra 10 dps? Do u just like dash over enemies and hope the burn damage kills them? Sorry for the mis understand on my end I just assumed u used it as a movement skill like everyone else I didnt realize your whole build revolves around it. Sorry again
I can utilize flame dash on it's own without any support gems, which is exactly what I do. Any others either require multiple support gems to be viable or they crash. So, I would have to revamp my build to fit in the extra support gems to make any other movement skill viable. Is that broken down to kiddy level enough for you?

Stop being a little fanboy and just accept the fact that the game has major issues. Obviously, your opinion of what major is differs from mine. Leave it at that.
"
MallwayTweep wrote:
"
the fps hits are a huuuge problem that often kills characters, which makes hardcore essentially unplayable
a little dramatic no? Most of my hardcore deaths are from being an idiot.

It doesnt feel that way to me, unfortunately. Maybe youre better at catering to the fps drops than I am (but isnt changing your playstyle to accomadte fps drops an issue in itself?) Everytime i get a character to end game in hardcore, I die shortly after in a map that has lots of mobs with effects and it goes down to 1-2 fps. no exaggeration it drops to a slideshow, and when it catches up, im already dead. Happens in non hardcore leagues as well obviously, but the consequences are far less severe. But ive had friends who ive gotten into this game tell me they dont want to party up, because it increases the fps drops in maps and they dont want to lose xp. They are being. a bit rediculous, but its not as if their objections lack merit.

crashes suck too of course, but I dont typically die and lose a character or XP when that happens. and its not as constant of an issue.
Last edited by ArtbyGoulart on Jul 2, 2019, 1:14:18 AM
"
binoculars wrote:
I can utilize flame dash on it's own without any support gems, which is exactly what I do. Any others either require multiple support gems to be viable or they crash. So, I would have to revamp my build to fit in the extra support gems to make any other movement skill viable. Is that broken down to kiddy level enough for you?

Stop being a little fanboy and just accept the fact that the game has major issues. Obviously, your opinion of what major is differs from mine. Leave it at that.

Look im 100% with you on the game having major issues. Flame dash ALWAYS rubberbands for me as well. It always has its nothing new it rubberbanded last league as well. They know about it and like I told you in the last patch they blame it on your internet speed. U said u have high speed 1gb wired which tells me they are wrong about it being on our end. The double casting as u figured out has to do with your cast speed and you are probably right about it. They said they are going to fix it next week. But the double casting fix will NOT fix the rubberbanding(desync) like I said they blame it on our internet its outlined in the known issues in the bug reports. Flame dash isnt the only skill that desyncs ALL movement skills do. My advice to use lightning warp was silly cuz its not the same Ill admit that. Rather than keep arguing lets find a common ground and agree that the movement skills among may other things are broken. What gets me is the rubberbanding is a problem on PC as well and I fully believe u have high speed wired wifi so why are they blameing our internet connection when people on PC are wired 99% of the time and still have the issues with the desync.
"
ArtbyGoulart wrote:
"
MallwayTweep wrote:
"
the fps hits are a huuuge problem that often kills characters, which makes hardcore essentially unplayable
a little dramatic no? Most of my hardcore deaths are from being an idiot.

It doesnt feel that way to me, unfortunately. Maybe youre better at catering to the fps drops than I am (but isnt changing your playstyle to accomadte fps drops an issue in itself?) Everytime i get a character to end game in hardcore, I die shortly after in a map that has lots of mobs with effects and it goes down to 1-2 fps. no exaggeration it drops to a slideshow, and when it catches up, im already dead. Happens in non hardcore leagues as well obviously, but the consequences are far less severe. But ive had friends who ive gotten into this game tell me they dont want to party up, because it increases the fps drops in maps and they dont want to lose xp. They are being. a bit rediculous, but its not as if their objections lack merit.

crashes suck too of course, but I dont typically die and lose a character or XP when that happens. and its not as constant of an issue.

The FPS on this game is horrible in areas of large amounts of enemies our where alots happening like abyss breaches or legion encounters even perandus chests. I agree hardcore with be near impossible on console right now but that depends on alot of factors as well because people have done it. I thinked ude deff need a ps4 pro min and itd have to be wired with crazy speed internet and also it would be build dependent. But when u die from desync or crash thats just horrible luck in HC
"
Joshkozi wrote:
"
binoculars wrote:

Look im 100% with you on the game having major issues. Flame dash ALWAYS rubberbands for me as well. It always has its nothing new it rubberbanded last league as well. They know about it and like I told you in the last patch they blame it on your internet speed. U said u have high speed 1gb wired which tells me they are wrong about it being on our end. The double casting as u figured out has to do with your cast speed and you are probably right about it. They said they are going to fix it next week. But the double casting fix will NOT fix the rubberbanding(desync) like I said they blame it on our internet its outlined in the known issues in the bug reports. Flame dash isnt the only skill that desyncs ALL movement skills do. My advice to use lightning warp was silly cuz its not the same Ill admit that. Rather than keep arguing lets find a common ground and agree that the movement skills among may other things are broken. What gets me is the rubberbanding is a problem on PC as well and I fully believe u have high speed wired wifi so why are they blameing our internet connection when people on PC are wired 99% of the time and still have the issues with the desync.

I dont want to argue, just to make a point. I'm irritated as hell. First arpg since d2 that I've really enjoyed the gameplay of, but its quickly becoming old news. Constant bugs are a no-fly. Blaming peoples internet... lol. I pull 350mbps/350mbps on my damn phone wifi.. way more than enough to run any modern game. The problem isnt on our ends, at least not all of us.

When we constantly make posts and dont get replies or even an acknowledgement that these issues exist, it rubs me the wrong way. Honestly, I would rather see the mtx store removed from console until these issues are resolved. Maybe then they'll have the incentive to fix something when it comes to their paycheck.

I ran my own business until I had surgery on my hands. Home remodeling/construction.. even if i offered my services absolutely free and still did shit work, i wouldn't have gotten many customers if any. That's where I get my views on this.
Last edited by binoculars on Jul 2, 2019, 1:40:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info