Glimmerwood Microtransactions are Now Available in Store

"
Villain_II wrote:
Please stop with this weird style of Mtx, this isn't Alice in wonderland. I would like to spend my hard earned unemployment money on some epic ancient Rome style mtx. Ty

To be perfectly honest: I hope 4.0 is a huge expansion that's visually and aesthetically in the "Gimmerwood Style," no joke - All of the new 4.0 acts and tilesets - all in this amazing Alice in Wonderland theme (grim dark fantasy is dead and overused anyhow). Glimmerwood should 100% be the next expansion... too bad I bet Zenimax is going to try to sue all of New Zealand though, screaming and crying that it's too much like Oblivion's Shivering Isles, but Shivering Isles was the only good thing about Oblivion and Glimmerwood reminds me of that vibe.

Glimmerwood is the BEST! 10/10
I hope after these current, somewhat silly-looking loot boxes are over with, they release a Glimmerwood 2: Fungal Boogaloo series with EVEN MORE of this kind of stuff! (I might sound sarcastic, but I'm more-or-less being completely serious here - I want more Glimmerwood. Period.)
"
trueAbstract wrote:
"
Nrobria wrote:
Am I the only one that doesn't see these new boxes in the store?

Me too.

These aren't new boxes, these are old boxes that are no longer available, but the actual items are now part of the general MTX store for direct purchase. All combinations of duplicates you might have half-way acquired can be completed and combined together still, just like normal.
HOUSE I DON'T HAVE TO COBBLE TOGETHER MYSELF

I need it.
"

To be perfectly honest: I hope 4.0 is a huge expansion that's visually and aesthetically in the "Gimmerwood Style," no joke - All of the new 4.0 acts and tilesets - all in this amazing Alice in Wonderland theme (grim dark fantasy is dead and overused anyhow). Glimmerwood should 100% be the next expansion... too bad I bet Zenimax is going to try to sue all of New Zealand though, screaming and crying that it's too much like Oblivion's Shivering Isles, but Shivering Isles was the only good thing about Oblivion and Glimmerwood reminds me of that vibe.

Glimmerwood is the BEST! 10/10
I hope after these current, somewhat silly-looking loot boxes are over with, they release a Glimmerwood 2: Fungal Boogaloo series with EVEN MORE of this kind of stuff! (I might sound sarcastic, but I'm more-or-less being completely serious here - I want more Glimmerwood. Period.)

same tbh
Hideouts are cool and all but it would be great if we where able to sell or purchase hideout decoration points from other players.

Simply let us buy decoration point bags (like 100k bags ect) from Helena that can be sold to other players.
I don't see these madcap or hunter items when logged in, only when I log out of the website. Also don't see them in game. Do these become available on ps4 at a later date?
BY THE GODDESS WHAT AMBITION
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Oh no... my poor...poor... wallet...
When will these be available on xbox?
I had a lot of these from the mystery boxes and never realized I could combine them into the Transcendence items...that portal is one of the sickest MTX available IMO.

Would love to see a whole area of the game with this type of art style.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info