Last edited by Ecseos on May 5, 2020, 6:00:50 PM
Last bumped on Jul 12, 2019, 7:25:30 PM
great work mate!
On your weapon crafting section, the very last part, I still have an open prefix once I multi modded and isolated my fortify - what would you recommend for that last prefix craft? Thanks!

Excited to try this build.
"
Aalandra wrote:
On your weapon crafting section, the very last part, I still have an open prefix once I multi modded and isolated my fortify - what would you recommend for that last prefix craft? Thanks!

Excited to try this build.
The only two options available for prefixes after crafting flat phys would be hits can't be evaded or +2 support gems. I would go with hits can't be evaded. Having a 100% chance to hit is superior to +2 support gems.
Last edited by Ecseos on Jul 6, 2019, 12:47:07 PM
Looking good. I have a question: what are your thoughts on Swords vs. Axes? Especially Exquisite Blades with the Crit implicit?

Thanks for your input!
"
EricHomeAlone wrote:
Looking good. I have a question: what are your thoughts on Swords vs. Axes? Especially Exquisite Blades with the Crit implicit?

Thanks for your input!

I made two skills trees if you would like to compare swords vs axes.

Lvl 100 Swords https://pastebin.com/eKpR74Tu

Lvl 100 Axes https://pastebin.com/97g7B5sM

If you compare both sword and axe skill trees that I made there is only a DPS difference of 1.5% with swords and you gain 5% extra life. If you go with axes you get the Slaughter node, which gives a 10% chance to gain Onsalught on kill for 4 seconds. This would free up an extra flask slot while mapping allowing you to replace the Silver Flask which gives Onslaught.

You could replace the Silver Flask with these flasks as an example:

Final thoughts:
Both swords and axes are similar enough that I would choose based on personal preference. I went with an axe because I was farming chayula at the start of the league, which drops this div card.
Last edited by Ecseos on Jul 12, 2019, 11:37:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info