[3.7] The CoCster, A Trickster Cospri's Malice Build (All content viable)

Man can you answer me to some question please ?

Which link we have to look for the tree please the pob one or the one above ? cause i'm confused on the jewels part :/

what kind of flasks are you using? i can't find those anywhere >.<

What mods we totally are unable to do with this build ?

and last question, How the leech HP work? Spamming which skill? cause i have linked LifeLeech / frostbolt / ice nova but i'm unable to cast anything of those so i don't understand
Last edited by ergecko123 on Jul 25, 2019, 5:51:45 PM
"
ergecko123 wrote:

Which link we have to look for the tree please the pob one or the one above ? cause i'm confused on the jewels part :/

and last question, How the leech HP work? Spamming which skill? cause i have linked LifeLeech / frostbolt / ice nova but i'm unable to cast anything of those so i don't understand

Both the PoB link and the website link should be the same, some people don't use PoB.

Flasks - I generally use a sulpher, a diamond, and a quicksilver, with remove bleeding, remove curses, and remove ignite on them. Blood of the Karui is a nice emergency heal, or you can use a normal health flask with instant recovery. For the last slot, use whatever you want - I'm not a huge fan of having to hit flasks all the time so I generally don't factor them into my builds.

Mods - You absolutely cannot do ele reflect, and I wouldn't recommend no leech. Other than that you should be fine.

The leech works off your frostbolt and ice nova socketed in the Cospri's Malice - it's not Slayer levels of facetanking leech, but so few hits get through that you'll have plenty of time to leech back to full before you take another one. Watch out for degens though (chaos ground, uelder phys patches, etc.), those can mess you up in a hurry.
"
Loate wrote:
"
ergecko123 wrote:

Both the PoB link and the website link should be the same, some people don't use PoB.

Flasks - I generally use a sulpher, a diamond, and a quicksilver, with remove bleeding, remove curses, and remove ignite on them. Blood of the Karui is a nice emergency heal, or you can use a normal health flask with instant recovery. For the last slot, use whatever you want - I'm not a huge fan of having to hit flasks all the time so I generally don't factor them into my builds.

Mods - You absolutely cannot do ele reflect, and I wouldn't recommend no leech. Other than that you should be fine.

The leech works off your frostbolt and ice nova socketed in the Cospri's Malice - it's not Slayer levels of facetanking leech, but so few hits get through that you'll have plenty of time to leech back to full before you take another one. Watch out for degens though (chaos ground, uelder phys patches, etc.), those can mess you up in a hurry.

Thanks a lot for the answers, very usefull! :)

(btw i see different points on the trees for that i asked, like different jewels or no jewels at all and also some different skill points learned, i was getting confused lol)

When in doubt go with the PoB link, I've been messing around with some different builds on that character so the live link might have changed.
Why not vortex instead of one of novas?
And why not put frostbolt on cyclone cwc and both novas on Cospris?
Anyone running this build in 3.8?
Yes I've been using it this league and with minimal investment, like 2ex it clears everything and almost never dies.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info