3.7.3 Hotfix

3.7.3 Hotfix:
  • Fixed a bug introduced in patch 3.7.3 where passive skills conquered by unique Timeless Jewels did not grant their modifiers if the modifiers gained from being conquered matched the modifiers that the passive skill gave.

For example, if a passive skill granted 10 Strength, and then gained an additional 2 Strength as a result of being conquered, it would only grant 2 Strength, rather than 12.

This has been deployed restartlessly. You will need to restart your client to get the client elements of this patch.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Jul 9, 2019, 4:10:27 PM
dab
Cool but what about a hotfix for the "Failed to connect to instance" game-ruining bug that's been kicking tons of people out of their game for days?
Literally can't play for the entire day.
Last edited by bjornharx on Oct 16, 2019, 5:32:00 PM
Maybe unrelated but this hotfix seems to have removed the ability to filter open prefix/suffix on the official trade website.
Relogged and now my timeless jewel correctly modifies nearby nodes to show the correct bonus, however the original node bonus only applies when I'm outside of my hideout.

Strange bug.

IGN: DEADEYE_ZERTAN
Log in disconnects, switching area disconnects and mega lag spikes on eu servers are still here.

Any idea when this is going to be addressed?

Thanks in advance.
"
JJTho wrote:
Maybe unrelated but this hotfix seems to have removed the ability to filter open prefix/suffix on the official trade website.

It's been moved to the stat filter under "empty prefix/suffix modifiers"

https://i.imgur.com/WV1ihkt.png
"
bjornharx wrote:
Waiting for the Hotfix so you can't double dip on HH buffs anymore when freeing frozen rares of Monoliths and then again after actually killing them.

GGG literally slapping casuals in the face who don't farm up Headhunters.
How exactly are people who worked harder earning more than you is ruining the gameplay? Go back to reddit please.
gj ggg
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info