[3.14] Aspect of Carnage Ground Slam Berserker, Bosser, Fast, League starter

Hello new player here used ur build as a league starter (first character ever) loved the ride did the game till awakening 4 . Made like ~ 8 exalt worth of inventory according to exilence.Thanks for such a well detailed guide.
"
can this build be converted to a 1 button just ground slam and maybe a flask or 2 build?

If you mean one button as in not using leap slam I think you'll have a rough time. You'd have to use movement speed boots, potentially with tailwind, and drop a damage or defensive flask (all of which help immensely) for a quicksilver flask. Considering you could leap slam so quickly to dodge things, and walking makes it much harder to do so, you'll probably die alot more.
Another of the additional buttons like war cry, totem, vaal skills, etc shouldn't be used most of the time anyways since there's enough damage you don't need it. I personally only hit all those buttons once per map, on either the map boss or conquerer. Skipping out on them though can make certain encounters much more dangerous since they will live long enough to get some attacks in.
As for flasks I only generally keep 2 up for mapping. I keep the basalt flask (where I put curse immunity), and taste of hate/diamond flask up depending on if I'm crit or not. When I'm RT I use two life flasks, but when I'm crit bottled faith pushes that out. Life flasks are just panick buttons anyway. You don't need to continually spam lions roar or bottled faith.
Hello again :P

I change a bit the build for include war banner (reduced 25% mana reservation with pride) and aura AoE +4 (critical version) please tell me your opinion about the changes, and i will appreciate any advice for improve and possible next steps.

https://pastebin.com/Hc0cVwSN

- Only im not sure if was good idea change Pain Reaver for Flawless Savagery, i lost dps and i feel more slow movement after change

Regards and thanks a lot by the build!
IGN: Nenufar
Last edited by Legba on Aug 9, 2020, 12:18:10 PM
"
Legba wrote:

I change a bit the build for include war banner (reduced 25% mana reservation with pride) and aura AoE +4 (critical version) please tell me your opinion about the changes, and i will appreciate any advice for improve and possible next steps.

- Only im not sure if was good idea change Pain Reaver for Flawless Savagery, i lost dps and i feel more slow movement after change

So on looking at your profile, I noticed the crit tree. This is definetly the way to go if you want to crit, but, none of your gear/flasks really addresses crit. The only things that even remotely address crit is your lvl 1 precision, diamond ring, and accuracy on your helm. Your axe has a basecrit of 5, you have no base crit on gloves or chest, and you aren't using a diamond flask or bottled faith. Your damage is lower than being RT with your gear. Going crit takes some investment in gear, which is why I suggest you initially start as RT. The gloves are good enough they don't need to be replaced, but unfortunately that axe simply isn't that great for crit since it has no crit mods.
Its very unfortunate that axe is corrupted. All of the mods except multimod are attack mods, and removing non attack add attack would have effectively guaranteed some form of crit chance. As far as pdps goes tho, that's still a very decent axe.
Thx for the build guide bro, you have endgame pastebin ? path of building ?
"
Ekule731 wrote:
"
Legba wrote:

So on looking at your profile, I noticed the crit tree. This is definetly the way to go if you want to crit, but, none of your gear/flasks really addresses crit. The only things that even remotely address crit is your lvl 1 precision, diamond ring, and accuracy on your helm. Your axe has a basecrit of 5, you have no base crit on gloves or chest, and you aren't using a diamond flask or bottled faith. Your damage is lower than being RT with your gear. Going crit takes some investment in gear, which is why I suggest you initially start as RT. The gloves are good enough they don't need to be replaced, but unfortunately that axe simply isn't that great for crit since it has no crit mods.
Its very unfortunate that axe is corrupted. All of the mods except multimod are attack mods, and removing non attack add attack would have effectively guaranteed some form of crit chance. As far as pdps goes tho, that's still a very decent axe.

Thanks by advice, I will check for new weapon, about the Amulet and reduced mana reserved for allow use war banner in gloves, what do you think? Or better use this extra mana in other aura?
"
Legba wrote:

Thanks by advice, I will check for new weapon, about the Amulet and reduced mana reserved for allow use war banner in gloves, what do you think? Or better use this extra mana in other aura?

Actually the amulet is pretty good. If your able to use flesh and stone with maim support, pride, and blood and sand then fitting in war banner is actually pretty good. My only issue with your amulet is you crafted melee damage and wapon range when crafted area damage and increased aoe is better.
Since your crit I highly suggest you replace one of your life flasks or the taste of hate for a diamond flask
"
iago0303 wrote:
Thx for the build guide bro, you have endgame pastebin ? path of building ?

So I can link the PoB of my character in league, but I stopped playing after like 3 weeks so the gear isnt nearly as optimized as is possible this league with harvestcrafting. Im actually using Seismic Cry in game instead of vaal haste, which is a massive very short term multiplier, but my version of poe planner doesnt seem to have it.
I was working on finishing a better amulet with triple t1 suffixes, flat pyhs, t1 life, and the crafted Area damage/AoE mod, but only had it half finished. As far as buying something goes my worst piece is definitely the eye jewel in my stygian. I unallocated a damage wheel in favor of life in game because I could kill minotaur (40.3mil life at awakener 8) in just under a second between siesmic cry and vaal ground slams even without frenzy charges or onslaught.
I need to craft a super chest before the league ends so I can link it in the build guide. It would probably have base crit, power charge on crit, and some other juicy mods like explode, but id lose alot of life which is why I hadn't prioritized it.

https://pastebin.com/Q92iS0kd
"
Ekule731 wrote:
"
Legba wrote:

Actually the amulet is pretty good. If your able to use flesh and stone with maim support, pride, and blood and sand then fitting in war banner is actually pretty good. My only issue with your amulet is you crafted melee damage and wapon range when crafted area damage and increased aoe is better.
Since your crit I highly suggest you replace one of your life flasks or the taste of hate for a diamond flask

At least i found a good weapon, now very heavy damage with critical, the difference is huge, i also apply new enchantment on amulet only need change flask, (the more easy for last heheeh)

About the auras, indeed i can use all, included war banner i think was good change use the amulet

I need save currency for the next change, but all your advice help me alot, just kill the phoenix for testing the changes and is a war machine, thanks :D
Last edited by Legba on Aug 12, 2020, 2:01:27 PM
Hey Ekule had a blast playing the guide last league stayed RT the whole time and didn't really have any trouble with it just wondering if I've taken things about as far as it can go?

Slightly F'd up by forgetting about tombfists until close to endgame when I already had the Spiked gloves with attack speed, might regening too much life as well.
Anyhoo heres the PoB if your interested https://pastebin.com/gX08HxUj

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info