[3.7] Stupid Build - Ranged juggernaught - Not a starter - more than 10 million dps

Into
Spoiler

So i wondered about making a build like this back in delve, stacking accuracy and exploiting the bonuses per 200 accuracy on various items/passives. The best one being the juggernaught's Undeniable ascendency, so it just had to be a juggernaught.

Some numbers
Spoiler

You can see these calculations on Path of building, but please keep in mind that the actual numbers are even higher, because pob doesn't take into account the +30% increased damage and global accuracy if you have crit recently from Undeniable ascendency.

Barrage dps : 10 million, 7.42 attacks per second
Tornado shot dps : 1.7 million, 7.62 attacks/second
Attack/spell dodge chance : 75/57 without vaal grace, 75/75 with
Evade chance : 61%
Cannot be slowed/stunned
97.85% critical chance with 513% critical damage

The concept
Spoiler

Step 1 : Stack accuracy.
Step 2 : Stack frenzy charges.
Step 3 : Stack more accuracy per frenzy charge.
Step 4 : Stack damage from bonuses per 200 accuracy from items/passives.
Step 5 : profit!

For frenzy charge generation we use farrul's fur to get max frenzy charges with aspect of the cat on belt. This is useful only for long boss fights, for example : shaper who spends like 30 seconds talking before the fight.
For mapping feel free to use a stygian vise/headhunter and queen of the forest.

Skills
Spoiler

Movement : Spam blink arrow + dash.
Auras : Aspect of the cat for charges, Precision for more crit+accuracy, Warbanner for more accuracy, Grace for evasion.

Attack skills : Shooty shooty pew pew with tornado shot for groups, barrage for bosses. Tornado shot has about 100% chance to freeze/shock which gives us more damage.

Auto casted with 'Cast when damage taken' :
Immortal call makes us a bit tankier, also it lasts longer and gives a better bonus because we actually have endurance charges.
Ice golem for more accuracy and crit chance.

"

Gear
Spoiler

Rings
Spoiler

For maximum accuracy stacking, we use 2 precursor rings with the mod which gives +10% accuracy per frenzy charge (we can roll the mod twice, even three times but i've never seen a 30% one drop). My build currently has 8 frenzy charges.

Amulet
Spoiler

Weapon
Spoiler

Main hand

Offhand

Also a possibility

Gloves
Spoiler

Helmet
Spoiler

Boots
Spoiler

Chest & belt for charge generation
Spoiler

Flasks
Spoiler

Path of building
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/tfjss65K

[work in progress]
Videos to come soon.

The avatar showing Elreon kinda looks like "wtf did i just see?"
Last edited by Jaith on Jun 27, 2019, 8:59:35 AM
Last bumped on Jul 13, 2019, 7:03:35 PM
Reserved
Literally all I had to do was change 'Is the enemy a boss' from no to yes to halven the DPS from 10 million to 5.5M.

C'mon, this is pretty goddamn false advertising
Last edited by RainbroDasher on Jun 27, 2019, 12:13:58 PM
"
C'mon, this is pretty goddamn false advertising

Well... here's a level 100 version with 10 million shaper dps for you :
https://pastebin.com/Mkevkkvh

But i changed Farrul's for Hyrri's Ire and the belt for a rare one with more elemental damage, so unfortunately it doesn't have a way of stacking frenzy charges in a long boss fight. If you find a decent way of generating frenzy charges then i'm all ears.

On a side note, this build works wonders for delving though.
I suppose you could maybe equip Ralakesh's impatience then put back on your boots just before fight starts, but then you'd need the fight to only last 6 seconds, which would be possible with 10 mil dps.
Last edited by Jaith on Jun 27, 2019, 9:01:16 PM
For those that want to try this in Legion League,

Just a reminder that +1 Frenzy Charge corrupt implicit Darkray Vector is legacy and only available in Standard League since +1 Frenzy Charge implicit is moved to Gloves.

Last edited by RobakoGarena on Jun 28, 2019, 12:07:03 AM
"
RobakoGarena wrote:
For those that want to try this in Legion League,

Just a reminder that +1 Frenzy Charge corrupt implicit Darkray Vector is legacy and only available in Standard League since +1 Frenzy Charge implicit is moved to Gloves.

Yes, this is true. I'm afraid you'd have to make do with another corruption like spell dodge or something and only have 7 frenzy charges.
You could always have the extra frenzy charge on Oskarm gloves with corruption implicit though, this would especially be handy if you don't have the corruption of extra curse from your amulet.
i think i may have to test this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info