[3.7] INSPIRED HEADHUNTER CYCLONE - ULTIMATE 5 Way Emblem Legion Carry And Map Clear

"
dmluigi wrote:
i know it. I'm asking how to improve to more than 6 secs, if you see his video and another players have 9 seconds

It's usually when players use Glorious Vanity with curse effect. Hex Master from Glorious Vanity besides curse effect also gives 20% curse duration and you can also get standalone skill effect duration nodes from Vaal jewels.

Using Glorious vanity is an option. I made recently a LA/TS juicer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1QUJT4vkMI which uses one. However I can't recommend a build that relies on these jewels because they are so difficult to trade.
https://www.twitch.tv/whissp_
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1O53Ot8ffj3JYBeagd-yyA
Sir,

You dont have any problem with burning effects?
Thank you for the guide.
What is the best way, least expensive or maybe not RNG based, in crafting the foil? Essence + pray for Annuls seams off to me.
Last edited by BNKissmyaxe on Jul 19, 2019, 2:42:38 AM
This one is just like my build only I use slayer because it's better. Aoe is king and after 2 laps around the arena for the 5 army build damage is irrelevant because im sitting at -214 mill dps essentially hitting the hard cap on dps lol. So between the two imho slayer is better. Massive aoe all juiced up.
Last edited by Trappstar1 on Jul 19, 2019, 9:56:15 AM
Im sure your build hits the hard cap as well for damage too
"
kyomoNZ wrote:
Sir,

You dont have any problem with burning effects?

You can use Sin's Rebirth
https://www.twitch.tv/whissp_
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1O53Ot8ffj3JYBeagd-yyA

If anyone wants to dive in has one of the unique jewels as well.

cost of HH + 35ex
How is your temp chains duration at 9 seconds?
Last edited by yeessen on Jul 21, 2019, 7:45:29 AM
Thanks for the very detailed guide and videos, you are awesome sir.

Im building up this build, and got a few questions when comparing it to similar 5way emblem builds:

1) What is the use/purpose of Vaal Double Strike, and how am I supposed to use it during maps/5way

2) Which potion is more efficient, Wise Oak + Atziri or Lucky Crit (+30 resis) + Dying Sun? Im running atm with: Quicksilver, Lucky Crit, Dying Sun, Cinderswallow and Lions Roar

3) I think the most important 3 red jewels on chest are: Rage, Fortify and Pulverise, but instead of the 4th red (melee dmg) what about Increased Area of Effect? (Im running that atm cuz I got that colors 3R 2B 1G

4) Herald of Ash, is really a high pump of the DPS?

5) Im struggling to understand some jewels, so I made some changes by myself:

Instead of Herald of Ash I got Accuracy and War Banner.

Instead of Double Strike/Maim/Melee Phys Supp I got Blood Rage and Vaal Haste (to click the Vaal Versin every now and then)

Is that really bad of me and should I change to exactly your jewels?

6) The temporal chains, are used to curse mobs, and get that curse back to us from the Gloves to activate the Slowing mechanic, but can we use a Warlords Mark Ring to mark mobs? or would that cancel our slowing mechanic thing?

Thanks if you can answer this questions and greetings from Spain. Keep the good work bro.
3.12 - Leveling to 100 on Sirus Kill: https://youtu.be/0z493V7yZ-E
I'm no expert, by any means, but I'll try to help out with your questions:
"
Kelzar wrote:
Thanks for the very detailed guide and videos, you are awesome sir.

Im building up this build, and got a few questions when comparing it to similar 5way emblem builds:

1) What is the use/purpose of Vaal Double Strike, and how am I supposed to use it during maps/5way

"Clones from Vaal DS help a lot during start-up in 5 Emblem fight to kill first few rare monsters as fast as possible to start stacking HH buffs and kill the generals even in the first round. They also provide protection from monsters when looting in maps. Maim support also increases Cyclone damage. Remember the clones are not classified as minions and are snapshots of your character instead and they copy HH buffs from your character (multiple auras don’t stack)." xfrom OP page 1.

Not sure if it is optimal, but I normally do this and then immediately swap to Sinvicta to initiate Rampage and then back to begin the slaughter.

"
Kelzar wrote:
2) Which potion is more efficient, Wise Oak + Atziri or Lucky Crit (+30 resis) + Dying Sun? Im running atm with: Quicksilver, Lucky Crit, Dying Sun, Cinderswallow and Lions Roar

I use the OPs main 4 flasks (Lion's Roar, Cinderswallow, Atziri's, Quicksilver) and add Sulphur Flask of Staunching. I don't have any other source to cure bleeding, so I use this.

"
Kelzar wrote:
4) Herald of Ash, is really a high pump of the DPS?
As OP originally stated, one of the two highest sources of damage is stealing the buff that adds 25% fire damage. Herald of Ash buffs this more.

"
Kelzar wrote:
5) Im struggling to understand some jewels, so I made some changes by myself:

Instead of Herald of Ash I got Accuracy and War Banner.

Instead of Double Strike/Maim/Melee Phys Supp I got Blood Rage and Vaal Haste (to click the Vaal Version every now and then)

Is that really bad of me and should I change to exactly your jewels?
I would always encourage people to experiment and try different things to see what works best for them!

"
Kelzar wrote:
6) The temporal chains, are used to curse mobs, and get that curse back to us from the Gloves to activate the Slowing mechanic, but can we use a Warlords Mark Ring to mark mobs? or would that cancel our slowing mechanic thing?
Shackles of the Wretched makes the Temporal Chains curse ONLY work on us (not the mobs). Also, the curse has to be cast from the gloves to be reflected back onto us, so you can't use another means of casting it.

I hope these answers are reasonably accurate, if not, I'll edit them when corrected! Also, everything I said here comes directly from what the OP wrote on the 1st page in his guide...
Last edited by joNDel_x on Jul 21, 2019, 9:48:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info