The Water Elemental Armour Set and Weapon

Best MTX pants and shoes. A nice simple cool sword too.

If wearing the outfit didn't make your character transparent water and you could seperate legwear from torso, I'd buy it.
Nice cool middle east-east martial arts pants and shaolin footwrap-looking shoes, with the artist's personal touch.

See that's what I don't get: Is it really so boring to be an artist and make designs which are simple and cool? It's all I'm asking for.
There has to be some botched corny twist on all the things you make + spikes n skulls n particles n glowy things n fire n shit.

Simmer down mates. Some people have an overly flamboyant aura effect + anime game spell effects + over particle'd giant weapon + molten lava armor shit, a cluster of eye cancer taking up 1/5 of their screen.
What?
That's super cool, love the trident
Probably working well with the bugging water textures, right?
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Liking the outfit but not the skin. Make it with no water bodies and my cash is on the way.
Wow nice, do we get soon genders ingame? Those Armours look like any char now got tits.... I mean I would like to see different genders, but this armour looks aweful :D
Last edited by Ondrugs on Jun 27, 2019, 7:14:32 AM
I would like to see more items like "Jack the axe" or maybe useable skin transfers which offers also the voices, if I use em on other weapons
Please stop excluding certain weapon types!

No bow = no dough (sorry, it was the easiest rhyme to come up with)
stop making swords , stop making spears and staves and give wands a new skin ffs, im still stuck using that radiant spatula you fellas released an eternity ago and its dull.
Looks very strange.
this MTX on weapons does not look water like.

just cold steel.

we need MTX for bows, wands, and claws, how about something for the rest of us GGG ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info